Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Xmas

Well Well well....im updating my blog again just cuz tomorrow is Christmas...

Just came back from KL 3 days ago, I wanted to blog about it, but my mum somehow magically transported my cable to God knows where..So right now I'm playing indiana Jones and the angry mum. I will write about it as soon as I find my cable alright.

Well gained 4 kgs while I was in KL. Isn't that awesome? In less than a week I can gain 4kg...i wonder what will it be like if it's say a month..16kg?? hahaa...anyway, this holiday I'm just hanging out with my family I guess, all my friends are at I dun know where now. Holiday-ing with their family most probably, so I will meet most of them next year!

There's going to be a Brotherhood Reunion at 2nd January at, (don't ask me cuz they havent say where, and what time yet.). I'm kinda looking forward to it, but i really hope that it wont be just like 5-6 people. kao joi ah if reunion like that! and oh! Si comel is at KK now, and Ping just got back but she's going to Langkawi today till 3rd Jan...and she's goin back on 10th of Jan?? GG lorh this...I was supposed to go see her yesterday at thsi cardio class but i cant cuz it turns out that its an all-girls thingy...not that I'm afraid or what...It's cuz they wont let me in! haha.

Anyway.....Merry Christmas to all of u! And even though Santa Clause isnt real at all, Lester Lai is! lolol....

No comments: