Sunday, April 19, 2009

Havoc

Well...Haven't been updating for a really long time. I'm having my holidays now. Just managed to finish up all my assignments and all that bullshit nonsense crap! Anyway, I've got nothing to write about...

Before the holidays began, I went to an 'Asian Dance Party' called 'Havoc'. Lol...hai bu asian dance party this..like 97% is asian and 3% is err...something else. It started at 10pm and I went there at 11.30pm...Fine..it was almost 12am when I got there. I had to take the freaking bus alrite.





Guy in Black shirt with White stripes: Hey, Hey You! You stole the pearls in my Bubble milk tea! MCB KNN Pukima..


Short girl with brownish hair: Wo na li you ohh..


Guy standing right infront of the girl: Mei you??? Ni jiang mei you??!!


Guy in Black shirt with White stripes: You mah!?!?!?


Short girl with brownish hair: Wo Mei you na!!!!!!! Ma de!


Guy standing right infront of the girl: Mei you??? Ni jiang mei you??!!


Short girl with brownish hair: Wo jiang mei you jiu shi mei you lahh!!!!!


Guy standing right infront of the girl: Mei you??? Ni jiang mei you??!!


Girl in Pony-tail behind the Guy in Black shirt with White stripes: Ma ci bai..The fuck about what stupid pearls!?...hmph....Asians...






DJ: Everybody is gonna will be going to was putting their hands up and rocking to the beating musik! yeah yeah yeah!


All da ladies in the house make some noise! yeah yea yeah!


Guy in Yellow WristBand: Hey!! there's a white guy here! SAK SAK SAK!!!





~Some Pictures that I took that night~



Peace (^.^)V







Me and the 'Hehe-I-Just-Farted-and-Thank-God-No-One-Noticed' faced girl.





1...2...3...


Chicken Chow Mien!! :)







I kid you not, she can tackle down a 6'6 man...ahem..Samreet. I saw it with my own eyes man! We were at the beach for some bbq thingy and Sam was like being all so naughty and cheeky that he took a rolled-up newspaper and snuck back and whup her ass....and boy, you should have seen the face on Sam's face....XD
Went back home at 4.30am...Went to Bed at 5.30am. Haha, all in all, it was a fun night.
I'm gonna go to Dunedin to see my sister in 1 day!! woohoo....Can't wait to see her Hong Kong and Japanese house mates! lol
Anyway, that's all for now. Love you guys.










No comments: