Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Haircut

Today I shall tell y'all the story about the day Daryll Ooi cut my hair.

It was towards the end of June, on a cool midsummer Melbourne night at roughly around 2.am in the morning. A group of Sohais got nothing to do. So me being Lester suddenly said.

"Eh Daryll ah."
"what dude?"
"You want cut my hair?"
*5 seconds stun


"Ok...cibai seriously ah?"
"Yeah Dude, you got scissors or not?"
"Yeah wait ah, OIII CAITLIN get the scissors!"
"whaat??? for what?"
"I'm gonna give Lester a Haircut!"
*5 seconds stun.
"OK!"
"OK!"
"OK! gg."
:O
So we placed some papers on the floor and then took a chair.
And so it begins.

Daryll and the sohai pink scissors

Omg sure epic fail de i know you see he havent even cut a single strain of hair the expression already become so twistedly hardcore holyshitimaginehowitwillbewhenheactuallycuts it?!

Before Pictures

Front



Back


Side


And like a pro Daryll cut my hair











"Dude careful ok, dun cut my ears."
"magu ni yao siang xin wo de ok."
*10minutes later







"eh, you got problem isit? 10mins liao still cut there!?"
"Dude can you shut up or not? I concentrating lahh.."
"Magu..10 minutes liao still no change at all. You sure ka?"
"Dude, Shut up."

*30 minutes later.
Different angle shot of Daryll cutting my hair.
"Woiii....you seriously kidding me isit?" "Almost lah shut up lah cibai."


Finally, he moved on to other areas....



The Dogs also wait him cut my hair till sien. btw the dog de hair is also daryll cut de ok. damn pro right? gg.

Ok, finally after an incredible period of time, it is finally done!

Before the haircut.....

3

2

1

you

ready

or

not

for

the

best

haircut

ever??

~

~

~

~

~

~

you

sure

or

not?

`

`

`

`

`

You

Really

sure?

~

~

~

OK

NAHHHHHHH

I know. Look like some guy from Doraemon or something right?

V(^.^)*;

So that's the story about the day Daryll cut my hair. Life is short ok, go hard. Not bad lah the haircut, I think very good di. I also think better than the dogs de haircut! hahaa





Well that's all for now. I'll update again when I feel like it ok.

Sweet dreams How Ven. You dun wanna know what was in ur mouth ok.













No comments: