Monday, March 22, 2010

priceless narrnia



Direct Quotation from this picture: "PRICELESS!! This photo makes me cry. Seriously, every time I look at it i get all fussy and emotional, and a tear or two rolls out of my eyes... ...THE FOUR WHO ENTERED NARNIA!!!!"


Seriously no wonder I don't have much friends here. That picture was by my church friend whom I shall not name because I am not of Royal Narnian Heritage to do so. And NO, I wasn't there. The wonders of Facebook. 106 pictures, no shit.
Kinda Emo nowadays cuz I still havent get used to 'life' here yet. Life here= The mighty Lone Wolf. GG lah ok, over here don't know do what. Everyone sure abit fucked up one. oh, like my flatmates. Got this pair of twins living with me, I met them last year at the gym while i was boxing. We talked and then we sparred together a few times, then they ask me move in with them, sure why not. They also abit sohai one, when they talk its like a language only they two will understand. No mistake, they are talking in english but its all like a mixture of gluturral rough jumble of shit. Everytime they talk to me I have to pay close attention, more than how much attention i pay in class. and if i dont get it, i just nod and say 'haha yeah...". But its good though, at least I get to beat them up every Saturday. Like how I did Last Saturday.
Poor boys..I mean men. One is graduating this June and One is doing his honours. And they both take turns getting they ass whup by a 19turning20 little boy. GoodJob their parents send them come to christchurch and they stayed here for more than 5 years just to end up getting beat up by me once every week? and the thing is that, they like it? XD
Everyday Is a routine. Wake up, eat, class, eat, sleep, gym, eat, sleep x 365 times. Though I hate to be here, it's also good also lah, at least i can focus better here on fitness and studies. If I was at RIT or Curtin back at Miri...haibu all hell break lose and kayii no3 and no 4 and no 5 and no 6 all one by one come out. And I'll sure turn into a fat fuck cuz i wont be going gym much and my dad sure get angry for being such a naughty boy, not that im not over here. lol.
To go Melbourne or not? That is the question.
Some smart ass ask me save up 2.3k for melbourne trip. I got less than 300 bucks now, not that i dont wanna save but its kinda impossible XDXD. But! O well, Daryll, I mean. I will figure something out. Worse comes to worse is i go melbourne with 100AUD for 2 weeks. LOL. but seriously lah if i cant reach up to 800 i wont go!
Anyway a final point. When you're sleeping at night and You feel like you're being watched or something is going to appear and rape you bumhole. Have No Fear Cuz....
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Prince Narnia the Awesome is here to rescue you!


Take care! XD

No comments: