Friday, July 16, 2010

Melbourne 2010


ahh..Melbourne..Melbourne..Melbourne...




Good times with Edna


What Can I Say about you.


It was a good 2 weeks of fun.
It was very memorable
very fulfilling,
very sohai.
I miss you all
and you all miss me.


So yeah, I went to Melbourne during my Term break for 2 weeks. I stayed with Daryll and Caitlin. Met up with Johnny, Oliver, Aaron, Yee Syuan, Kristmin and Natacia.

Among some of the most memorable things during this trip was:

1) Daryll's awesome daily plans. It goes something like this. First day that I got to Melbourne...
It was a Monday afternoon.
Daryll goes,
"Dude, here's the plan for tomorrow. Tomorrow we wake up at 9.30 and then we go to Victoria Market."
Me, "Ok dude."
Monday ends, comes Tuesday morning. I woke up at 8.30, had breakfast and a shower. Daryll is still fast asleep.



"Eh Daryll wake up already! 9am liao.."
"Mmmm.."

~an hour later~



"Dude wake up. It's 10!"
"Yeah, Mmmmm..."


~Bastard fall asleep again.~


11.30 am, Cailtin walks out, "Daryll ahh wake up liao its 11!"


"Ok....Mmmmm...Back Pain...".
30 minutes later, he finally woke up. 30 mins later, he finally finished shower. We went out at 1pm.



Tuesday evening, he goes, "Ok Lester, Tomorrow we wake up at 9am lah, today nevermind cuz we all tired cuz didnt get much rest." and my reply was, "alrightt suree."



Tuesday ends, comes Wednesday.

I woke up at 8.30 again, and had breakfast and shower.

"Daryll wake up! 9am liao.."
"Mmmm...." he replies.

~an hour later~ still on the bed.

"Daryll 10.30 already!"
"arhh...my back damn pain." and sleeps for and hour more.


at 12pm, Cailtin and I went to wake him up. "Daryll! FIREEEEEE!!!"
"OH CIBAI MY RAGNAROK ACCOUNT! CIBAI"


That day too, we went out at 1pm.

That night, he goes.

"Lester, serious now. Tomorrow we wake up at 9.30 to go Victoria Market."

"Ok man."

That night, i woke up at 5am for a piss. and i saw something. Not something. Someone. There was bright light, and distinct sounds and music rhythms and constant tapping.

Daryll Still playing RO. and I thought to myself, "Haibu wake up at 9.30am..."


Next morning, I woke up at the usual 8.30. And just out of habit..."Daryll, wake up liao." Knowing perfectly well that he wont wake up and will have a 3 hours delay or so. Heck, he didnt even said 'Mmmm." or groaned. He just slept through. I took my time having breakfast, I even watched Prince of Persia. At 12pm caitlin went to call daryll. "Daryll wake up! it's 1 pm already" -her technique is telling adding an hour to the actual time when telling him. But he too imba already cuz he slept thru.





irect Chinese Translation : "Cuz That's How I Roll."

2pm. "Daryll 2 liao! wake up!" ...."Arghh..back pain lah dude. I think my spinal cord got problem." And I dont know what kind of fucked up justification was that, but he someone rationalised with himself that he deserves another hour of sleep.


2.15.




2.30



3.00





3.15.


FINALLY. 3.30 he woke up.

BUT WAIT, havent count his 30 min shower period and 20 min hair styling.
at 4 he's finally ready and set to go. But I think cause he was RO-ing that time, we went out at 5pm.


That night, he got us all together.


"ok guys, tmrw we better wake up early." (....wtf...WE????)

and I just look at him and smile.

"Serious dude!"
"yeah I know, 9.30 wake up right?"
"Fuck you dude."
"haha yalah you say 9.30am wake up right."
"Diaoo..really lahh! tmrw must wake up early liao! almost 1 week gone u know!"
"ok."



Haibu that night he watch FIFA world cup....slept at like 5.30am I think.


~fast forward few days till Kristmin and Natacia arrives Melbourne.~


They came over to our place to hang out. It was around evening time and we're talking about that week's plan.

Daryll: Ok guys, this is the plan ok.
Kristmin&me: Ok.
Daryll: Tomorrow we wake up at 9.30am.
Me: *Smiles.
Daryll: Dude fuck you. SERIOUS WOII.
Me: Kristmin, you'll see lah.
Kristmin: @.@?? What?
Daryll: Fuck you. Serious ok.
Me: Yeah Serious lahh
Natacia: V.^.^


The next day. I woke up at 8.30am. and bla bla bla. 9am i call daryll up. "DAryll wake up!" "Hmmm...."

9.30am, Kristmin called me.
"Eh, ready liao kah??"
"Err...I think you guys better come over first. Daryll still sleeping."
"XDXD. ok see u soon."


10 minutes later, Krismin and Natacia came over. 11am, Daryll finally woke up. 12pm we leave the house. That evening.


"Ok guys, now serious liao. Tomorrow we wake up at 9.30am, i want to bring you all to Victoria Market eat this imba thing."
Me: :)
Daryll: Serious dude.
Me: :)
Daryll: SERIOUSS
Me: :)
Daryll: >.<>
Me: Krist, you see lah tmrw sure got 3-4 hours delay one.
Kristmin: hahahaa.....yeah you laugh now lah

The next day. I woke up AGAIN at 9am. signed in MSN, had breakfast and stuff. 10am Kristmin pm-ed me. "eh lester, daryll up liao kah?" "Not yet. He still sleeping." "Good job lah this."


"Daryll wake up! 10am already!"
"...Mmmm...back pain....Mmmmm...spinal cord pain...mmm......"
We didnt managed to eat that imba thing at Victoria Market.
only 2 days later did we finally eat it.
So that's one of the most memorable thing.

Majibai worhh..My back really pain ok..


2) Cailtin's imba Sticky Date Pudding. OMG cheebai damn nice ok. It's like heaven on a teaspoon. It's made from dates that were mashed up and added with flour and sunshine and magic, then placed in the oven. And it's eaten wtih this cream made from butter, brown sugar and love and Caitlin's smile.


The moment it enters your mouth, you'll feel this warm tingling sensation. and seconds later a burst of flavours. Orgasm in the tastebuds sends shivers all over your body. And before you know it, you're helping yourself to another piece..then a third...then the fourth. All your trouble just seem to go away. You wont care about how you'll do in ur tests, or how fat you're going to be, or when daryll ooi will wake up. All you wanna do is spend the rest of eternity with Miss Sexy Date Pudding.



I missed it damn muchhhh!! XD. End of the year I'm going to have it again. Abit emo when i came back to Christchurch cuz cant eat it anymore...


3) Trip to Mount Hotham. *To be continued.





No comments: