Saturday, September 19, 2009

No Life

It's Saturday.
It's 8.01pm now,
I'm listening to "I wanna fuck a dog in the ass"-Blink 182.
I. Have. No. Life.


Lol, you know my life now damn sad lah. So for those of you who thinks that Lester Lai is living da life, well he's not! his life seems awesome because of the way and style used by him in writing his blog, often with unnecessary exageration and amazing choice of words.

Haha, Well honestly I have no idea on what to update on, but let's see what we'll come to at the end of this post.

Today all I did was be a pig. I woke up at 10 am, had breakfast and stuff. Then I decided to lie down on my bed and when I opened my eyes it was 11.45am. So I woke up AGAIN, and went to cook lunch. Had lunch and washed the dishes and the time was 1.35pm. Went on MSN and then somehow decided to lie down again and omglah, when I open, shitdamnitcraptahisangatbusuk, 3.05pm.

I was suppose to meet up with a friend at gym at 3pm today de. But heng, he text me and say that he will be alittle late... "ok, I be there in 10 mins k", that's what he sent at 3.15pm. I reached there at 3.40 pm, and moments later i saw him coming in from the entrance...yea, 'be there in 10 mins'...yea right.

Did legs today at gym. Just squats and stuff, gotta make my ass nice and firm and round for the ladies, veron i know u love my ass very much and u want to squeeze it everytime u see it and spread nuttela on it and then lick it up good. There were 3 of us, me, Lim and Jim. 3 people working out together abit sohai loh...cuz rest period damn long and then will talk more...but nvm, I do heavier weights cuz have longer rests. So how 'heavy' does heavy means to me. well, a comparison of the weights done by me and Lim+Jim.

Bench Press
Squats
Biceps Curls
DeadLifts.

So this are the 4 major basic lifts that people usually use to measure their strength and stuff lah.
  • Bench- 110lb
  • Squats-133lb
  • Bicep curls-45lb
  • Deadlifts-133lb

Those are the max weight that my friends used. Not bad already lah, cuz their weight are on average 70kg, one is 69.5, on is 70.1....

And now, here are mine...

  • Bench- 220lb
  • Squats- 265lb
  • Bicep Curls- 90lb
  • DeadLifts- 353lb

Now you know what separate the Men from the Boys. LoL... if in kg lah, u just divide it by 2 nyea ok..lol so in reality, it isnt that kik, i just use LB to make it look more hardcore! hahaa

Time for some pictures. Cuz I know how y'all love my pictures with those weird random captions beneath them...

And cuz my life is so sad now, means that I dun take any new pictures at all...so instead, i will just upload some old pics!


~You wanna lick my ice cream?~




~Gimme Gimme...~


~Uuuuuyeahhh girl...you sure know how to lick your ice cream...~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
^.^ V
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~Mmm.....Kimochi Lester....Sugoiiiii N3rHzzZZzzZ.....~




And there you have it. Another post, and 2 more person who are gonna be pissed at me for using their pictures on my blog without their consent! ...The things I do for you...
But no need scare lah..one is in MIRI! and one is in LONDON now...BOOYAHHHH WhatChu gonna do to me now huh????? Come find me in Christchurch, New Zealand lahhh....come lahh...Lai lai lai...Mari Mari...Jom Mari Sambut Selamat Hari Raya Di Christchurch!
haha, that's all for now. I'll update again some other day.

No comments: