Tuesday, September 22, 2009

time 4 change

A MSN Conversation between me and nefiLoH.
haha bet that you don't know who that is!
MUMMMMMYYYYYY!!!
I FEEL BAD!!!!!
awwwww
how come??
what happened?
I still dont know how to ask ><
ohhh
well just be brave and ask
dun worry about the consequences
ahhhh
ahhh
ahhhhh
ahhh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I went out with him yesterday.
how was it?
and everything was abnormally quiet..
ohh,
well did u two had a goodtime then
well the next time u two are texting with each other
just be like, "hey can I ask you something?"
and like, just ask lah

lols.
ahh
ahhh
ahhhhh!

oh maybe just do it sometime in the afternoon
morning he sure still blurr blurr de, so wait till afternoon when hes more awake
just go, "hey how are you??"
"hey I'm fine."

ahhhhhhh!
"so...Hey, can I ask you something really important?"
lols.
"yeah sure. go ahead."
"Well, you know, I really like you and all that, and im just dying to know if you like me back also?"

lols
1) "ooh?..Well..yeah. I kinda like you eh..haha"
tht's so straight forward, ma
did you do tht to dad also?

haha
haha yeahhh

wow
no need to beat around the bush, straight to the action lol
give me the second option
or 2) "Hmm..sorry I dont like you. Sorry if I hurt you."
and then u will go, "Alrite find.Watch out when you go out next time."
"Hmph? What?"

I'm just saying..People nowadays drive carelessly."
lols.
3rd lerh?

3) "omg! I'm dying to tell u tat I like you but im jsut too scared and I dun know when is the right time to tell"
hahahas.
hahahaha
hahahha
hahhahaha

hahha
but it's so weird la,,
i 'm girl doing this

yeah, so basically these are the 3 endings lah
haha
it's not weird ok
it's revolutionary.
it's time for a change

lols.
REALLY OK.
omg, i would be so flattered if got girl do that to me

now u should dedicate a blogpost for me (haibu dedicate a post for you..)
about women's revolution
hahaha

hahaha yeah! I think i should! lol
lols.
yay

yeah. you'll be one of the early pioneers
lols.
so dont just because of 'it feels weird' stop you from doing it
lols.
just do it
Just think of what spiderman would do
Yeah, you got that right. It's time for a change! It has been like what? a couple hundred of years already that guys are making the first move towards girls. All those 'Hey do you like me?" , "you wanna be my gf?" are all initiated by guys! And it's getting alil bit dull and boring already. Girls should start making the first moves ok, don't shy shy lah.
Like you know that famous upside-down kiss scene in Spiderman? Wouldn't it be cooler if it was Mary-Jane who was hanging upside-down instead of Peter Parker!? Man...I tell you the film earnings would be doubled ok. First cuz it's Mary-Jane hanging upside down! Then..it's because she's wearing a skirt...lol..and then..her shirt isnt tucked in....hahaa! But that's not the point k! lol.
So I know it'll be really unnerving and scary to do this girls, but don't be. There's usually 3 possible outcomes as mentioned above. And usually, the outcome is 1 (ooh?..Well..yeah. I kinda like you eh..haha) or 3 (omg! I'm dying to tell u tat I like you but im jsut too scared and I dun know when is the right time to tell). No.2 (Hmm..sorry I dont like you. Sorry if I hurt you) will rarely occur; unless you look like Shrek+Freddy+Jason+Barney+Bald Britney+Paris Hilton's Upskirt. Guys will be totally flattered one I tell you!
Anyway, I will update again when I get back to nifeloh! lol wish her luck!!

No comments: