Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Black Mustang

Tagged by Lifen, AGAIN!

1: The person who last tag you is
LIFEN! It's always her!! haha

2: Your relationship with him/her is:
My Daughter.

3: Your five impression of him/her:
A Fucking Awesome Horse Rider.

4: The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
Gave me candy! woohoo.

5: The more memorable thing he/she had said to you:
"fuck u mum. =)"

6: If he/she become your lover, you will:
Learn to ride a horse first.

7: If he/she become your lover, things he/she has to improve will be:
Learn to recite the ABCs backwards! haha

8: If he/she become your enemy, you will :
Grab all of her pics, edit them and upload them into the internet. Then I will sneak into her house at the middle of the night, shave her bald and when she wakes up I will convince her that she's having a dream.

9: If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:
She doesnt want ot give me half of her fried rice.

10: The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Kneel down and rub her feet.

11: Your overall impression of him/her is:
The best daughter in the whole wide world.

12: How you think people around you will feel about you? :
They will go like, 'The fuck is this guy talking about?".

13: The characters you love yourself are:
I am not gay.

14: On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are:
Sometimes I am? haha!

15: The most ideal person you want to be is:
BATMAN!!

16: For people that care and like you, say something to them :
You guys have no idea of what shit you've gotten yourself into. and I love you too, lets share a coconut.

17: Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you:
1: LIFEN!
2: JOHNNY!!!
3: YEE SYUAN!!

4: JULIAN LAW!
5: OLIVER YEE
6:SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!
and fuck this, the others wont even bother replying my tags...


18: Who is no.6 having relationship with?:
Mary Jane

19: Is no.9 a male or female?:
it's a she-male.

20: What is no.2 studying about?:
Medicine thingy.

21: When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?:
Last night!

22: What kind of music band does no.8 like?:
The Milo Tin Band.

23: Does no.1 have any sibling?:
YES!!

24: Will you woo no.3? why?:
Not in a TrillionGAzillionBillion Years times 10. Because Im allergic to shrimps.

25: How about no.7?:
If she is Jessica Alba then a fuck yeah.

26: Is no.4 single?:
NO! he's with no.3 now. haha

27: What is the surname of no.5?:
YEE

28: What's the hobby of no.4?:
Doing Crazy Stunts and giving people bubble baths.

29: Does no.5 and no.9 get along well?:
Not at al

30: Where is no.2 studying at?
Perth

31: Talk something casually about no.1?:
She likes to wrestle in the mud with me, sometimes we play with jelly together but she usually owns me in that could she's just too skillful with slippery stuff. Once she swallowed a whole cucumber without even chewing or choking! And there's this one time where I dared her to streak around the school naked but she didnt want to do it and called me a stupid crazy bitch, so I bu suang and pulled her piggytail and she chased me around the whole school but she couldnt catch me cause her puny little legs arent able to support her sexy hot body so she called her horse, 'The Black Mustang" and chased after me. BUT she couldnt find me cause I was hiding up on a tree. And If u look closely into her eyes, you could see mickey mouse dancing with minnie mouse and goofy is running about with donald duck who's apparently holding something which seems like a yellow thong.

32: How you tried developing feeling for no.8?:
Yes!

33: Where does no.9 live at?:
Your momma's house.

34: What colour does no.4 like?:
Pink and Violet

35: Are no.5 and 1 best friend?:
Yes of course they are.

36: Does no.1 have any pets?:
Yes la, "the black mustang"

37: Is no.1 the sexiest person in the world?:
OMG! U kidding me? she's HOTTTTT...psssstttttt (steam coming out.)

38: What is no.6 doing now?:
Playing sticky fingers.

No comments: