Monday, October 6, 2008

boring boring boring.

Man.....I think I've overdone it today....XD. Today was like a super marathon or something like that...

I start of at 2.00pm by cycling to gym, 3km.
Then I swam 40 laps in the pool.
Then, I ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes.
Then, still not dead yet, I went down to the basketball courts, pulled some bench together and jump over it and then on it for 40 times.
Then, STILL not unconscious, I played 2 on 2 with some random people for and 1 hour and 30 minutes, i think. The score was like 100-52?? xD
Then after that, still not yet finished, I played 1 on 1 soccer with Bruno.
and to finish it off, I cycled 3km back again, reaching my place at 7pm!

So there you go, 5 hours of pleasure. I felt sooo tired and worn out, and went to bed at 9.30pm, but you know what?!?! I was wide awake till 12.47pm man! for 3 hours, i lay on my bed doing nothing! Then I woke up at went to have instant noodles.

It's 2am now, I just updated the Brotherhoodblog, at http://thebhoodblog.blogspot.com/. Someone is going to be a happy rabbit. And well, I'm going to bed now.

and oh! My holiday last week was totally wasted! didnt do anything at all! godemnit.

No comments: