Wednesday, October 29, 2008

tagged by lifen

Tagged by LIFEN! WOOOHOOOO

What is your ambition?
Aww, come on, you know this. The aspiring singer in nightclubs who's running away from loan sharks laa...

Who is more important to you? Friends or boyfriends?
Depends. If my friends are hot girls, then "O helllooo...:" and if they are bunch of mutated apes who escaped from the animal testing facility then. "Hey guys, wanna back massage?"

How often do you think of commiting suicide?
You have no idea how many times I thought of it during my tramping trip with 10 guys....

Do you think you have enough confidence?
Not at all! I think that Im as shy as a little kitten. meow.

How many babies do you want?
IF I can give birth to babies, I will go all the way babeh....push it to the limits!....2. hahaha.

Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Lu bodoh ka? If after rain no rainbow, its like when you shit, no shit come out.

What is your goal for this year?
Get into fucking uni. Win the ultimate battle between two ferocious tiger.

Do you believe in eternity love?
Of course I do.

Whats a perfect boyfriend/girlfriend like to you? (List 10)
-doesnt smell
-Doesnt have a tail
-Doesnt disappear mysteriously during a fullmoon
-Must NOT look like my father
-When I say speak, u ask "What language" when I say massage u ask "where??" and when I say jump u ask, "how high."
-I DO NOT want like when I say speak, u reply, "U shuddup la diao..", when I say massage you will reply me, "You crazy haa?? Massage? U want eat my shit ha?", and when I say jump, you go, "Ma de...Jump your head ah, come wash my feet now." - NO! NO! NO! NO!
-Doesnt suck my blood.
-Bodyparts stays in place and doesnt have a funky smell
-I big NO if there's any squirrells or birdnests on the armpits. (hi wendy. XDXDXD)
-Isnt air inflated.

What are you really afraid of?
Myself. No, really.

What is your opinion in distance relationship?
It's awesome, means that you can do watever you want cuz that bitch is million of miles away...muahahaha..

Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
NOPE. I honestly can say that I dun have much close friends. The closest ones are the hoods and yea, thats it I guess. and oh! Lifen! lol

What does flying mean to you?
It could either mean that I'm on a plane or someone stuff a 12 inch metal pole up my ass.

What do you crave for the most currently?
Going back to Miri.

Are you single/in a relationship?
Oh, I just discovered my true self, I met this hot spanish guy while i was sunbathing........Im single laa.


Describe in 7 words the person who tagged you.
Check her out in my blog ok.

What have you done to yourself to make u happy?
Laugh as the fucking china boy's bracelet breaks and the beads falls to the ground, and tat idiot would be screaming and scrambling to pick you the beads as if he's competing with his imaginary china friends

What will you become in another 10 years to come?
The Greatest Man The world has ever seen.

Which one would you rather do? A chick with a dick or a man with a pussy?
A chick with a dick! LoL. well, what would YOU do then???

(Subtract one question from above and make up ur own personal question and tag 7 persons)

(I only tag people whom I know will reply.)
-Johnny Tiong
-Oliver Yee
-Katherine Lee
- Not Daryll Ooi
-Choo Yee Syuan
- Sii Long Win
-Aarom Tham.

No comments: