Wednesday, November 19, 2008

8 facts about me

I tagged myself.




8 Facts About me.
1) In this year, I've just used 1 bottle of shampoo (still got like 1/4 left), 1 toothpaste (got like 1/4 left too), 1 bottle of shower gel, shaving cream, face wash and hair cream. Kesi right?? LoL, that's because I just use my homestay's and that cibai china boy's stuff! (especially his tooth paste! lol every 3 weeks need to buy new one...and yet he doesnt finds it strange cuz he brushes his teeth ONCE a day.)...and I brush mine like 4-5 times a day...LOL
2) I can honestly say that I havent learnt anything in school this year. NOTHING. I don't know why I'm at school and what are the teachers for. I think this is bullshit, dont you?
3) When I first came here, I cried at the first few months because I miss all of you. HAH! LESTER?? CRY?? OMFG!!!
4) My room looks like the Amazon jungle, like literally, you can find GRASS on the floor, because I go out running sometime. and clothes are everywhere. shoes are all spread apart and my books are like the stars in the sky. Whenever my homestay walks in, they're like a kid in the zoo. But despite all this when they wanted to clean my room, with some form of magic I managed to clean everything up in just 1o minutes.
5) I eat ALOT here. Like ALOT. like for example just yesterday I had a quarter of chicken, 4 potatoes, half a bowl of salad (its a big bowl where we all share from). I gained around 10KGs when I came here. The most was like 16KGs more. haa.
6) I like cats. Do you know who's my one true friend here?? it's my homestay's cat named sky. She's the one who's there whether Im sad or happy and I'm going to miss her when I'm gone.
7) For some reasons, I'm not attracted to girls at all now. OMG serious problem ini...what have y
ou done to me dad.....haha. So, When I'm back to Miri, you guys better cure me.
8) I pee in the sink! shsssshhhh....NEVER tell anyone about this (but abit stupid la hor cuz I post it up in my blog and now everybody knows..haa). Well, it's nearer and I'm lazy to go to the bathroom and besides there's a mirror too :)
10 persons that I'll tag
1)Johnny Tiong
2)Oliver Yee
3) Julian Law
4)Felicity!
5)Ho Li Fen
6) Choo Yee Syuan
7) The BrotherHood
8) Captain Planet Sii Long Win.

No comments: