Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Bus Trip

Well, I haven't updated my blog for quite a few days! haa...so yeah gonna update now la just for the sake of other ppl..

So anyway, I went to this bus trip on Last Saturday! It was my first time! haa. What happens is you get on this party bus and they take you to different clubs for the night. It was my friend's birthday and she asked me to go. and I KNOW that the exam starts in 4 days....haa...

Well it was alright at first I guess. The bus's name is called 'ScrewBalls.' like wtf man?? There werent many ppl in the bus though, like around 20 to 30-ish. There was this one-armed guy, poor him, a bunny, a devil, and this drunken butterfly girl-thing and 4 godzillas (haha!) and some dudes and oh! an Asian boy, me! The first club that we went too was soo boring! well cant blame them though cuz like, who the heck goes to pubs at frickkin 8pm??? Took some pictures over there, well there's not alot of pictures cuz my phone is fcked up but I got some from my friends,




Thats me, the 4 godzillas, the bunny and the skinny guy who's the bf of one of the Godzillas.



Thats me and erm...Roberta?? some stupid name that is..well I dun know her name la ok.




And that's erm..Lara I think. we will just call her the girl in red.



Haha, see all my friends so damn cool right that night? I hate my life...haha after like 30 minutes, we went to another pub. Everyone was really drunk already in the bus, we were dancing and drinking, well not me cuz im very guai de. And it was DISGUSTING, it smelt like sweat+farts in the bus, I don't know if it's only me cuz no one else seems to be bothered by it...Then like shit man, this one armed guy starts to make out with the bunny, like eww! I really wanted to leave this shitty party but I cant cuz we are 30km away from the city. :(


The next pub has a live band, they were alright but the songs they play sucks. Those fugly girls in my bus where like hard-out head banging to some shitty fuck song, "killing in the name of" or some stupid song. Then the next pub was called, 'the clock tower', I danced awhile and drank 4 cups of water. The next pub, I sat on the tables and watch rugby while going to the toilet ALOT to pee. and THANK GOD! that was the last one.


And this goddamn stupid bus driver dun know how so smart just simply drop us at town. When we got down no one knew where we were! and like almost everyone is drunk..ma hai. Then we walked to the city, which we did, eventually. Then everyone else is planning to go clubbing again, (I didnt really feel like it cuz they are too cool for me laa..) but anyway I just follow cuz i dun want to be a pussy. Then like one of them is already really super drunk. We asked her to go back home but nooo..she doesnt want and what did she do?? She lies on the ground, refuses to get up and throws a tantrum. hah! and shes 20 years old. and guess what? the cops came too!! LOL. At the end she went back cuz she doesnt want to be in jail....


And after that it pretty much just ruin the already ruined night. We were walking to the bus exchange and my friends were talking and one of them goes like, "I'm not happy." and some drunk white punks heard it and goes like, "Im not happy too." . and this girl goes, "FUCK YOU!" to them. and for no fking reasons, she comes and grabs my arm, pretending to be my gf. and fuck! if she's pretty then oklaa...but she looks like shrek+donkey combined.


Ma tiao, the guy and his friend walks up and was like,


"hey fuck! come on, you wanna fight?? you bitch, bring it on."


and his friend was like,


"Yeah, come on shit"

And we were just like ignoring them and continuing to walk off. In my head I was like, "Ma ci bai, GG liao lorh....Cibai this Cibaii girl, Ma fuck. tiao..." I wasnt afraid, but im really pissed off cuz I had a bad night and this bitch just made it worse. Then one of the guy tapped my shoulders. I stopped and turned back. and I swear to God that I'm not making this up, that guy literally just shut his mouth and his friend was like planning to walk slowly away and leaving him behind. I really wanted to punch him and stuff but I will get thrown into jail...but man! That guy face went white cuz he thought that I wont stop at all..and he didnt saw me at first, he thought that this girl's 'bf' is just some weak sissy boy. Hah!

But I've gotta give it to him too, he's not that big, he's skinny as fuck actually and I'm one half a head taller than him and he has got the guts to come and confront me, that is what you call brave.

And this cibai bitch, don't know her face how thick there..tiao..IF really fight I will beat her up as well. Didn't even say THANK YOU worh..mcb...

Anyway.....I missed my bus because of all this shit! The last bus doesnt goes pass my place but I have to catch it anyway and get dropped of at Riccarton Mall, which is like 3km away from my place and then from there I had to RUN back home at fking 1am in the morning. Well, it's good cuz I can cool down and get a workout!

So there you go, my night of clubbing. It's pretty shit I think, no wait, it's really shit. But I'm coming back on next Sunday and you Miri People, you better give me a good time! or else...haa.

No comments: