Thursday, November 6, 2008

Graduation

I've Graduated.

10 months in St. Thomas of Canterbury College!!!! hmm, what can I say....

Well it has been a great year, and the whole year was kinda really too easy. Classes were awesome, the students just pretty much sit around and talk, I especially love History, you will never know what the hell is going to come up, one minute it can be watching Dragon Ball Z on YouTube to French Condom Advertisements, and the next it would be about this millionaire dude who built a sex dungeon under his house!

And I think I've done alot of stuff in school in just a year, I was in the Young Entreprise which was disbanded cuz we don't have enough people and cuz we suck! I was in the Weightlifting team which I quitted cuz the trainer sucks and doesnt even show up. and I was in the School's First Five basketball team at Centre, Now, we really SUCK pretty much on the first half of the tournament, with a record breaking of 1 win and 10 loss at the first season, but at the second half we got out FIRST ever VICTORY in God knows how many years. Man, that time was awesome, it was like we were cursed to not being able to shit and pee and that curse was lifted up and now we can shit and pee as much as we want to!

Then I represented my House team, "Marlow" in battle of the bands, which was great. Then I performed my own two songs in my school's musical night which is really cool and! I've got like 9 songs now and I'm in a band, sort of, with this other 15 year old boy...XD and like 8 and half of the songs were by me. Might be doing some gigs next year if I'm lucky, lol. Then I was chosen to be in the International committee which is awesome cuz I get a badge and eat free dimsum!! LOL, it was pretty much like this...

"Ok boys, so just order what you want ok."
"Alrite, thanks."

few minutes of ticking the tiny sheet of paper.

"ok, so there's 4 siew mai, 4 plates of chicken feet, 2 plates of shrimps, 3 plates of deep fried squid, 2 char sao bao, 3 plates of yam something bla bla bla..."
"yea, that's it and can we have a pot of crysanthemum tea too."
"sure thing."

After we have our feast.


"Ok boys, so how are we going to pay?" (Teacher looks at us.)
(I Turn over) "Psst...are we suppose to pay ka?"
Korean boy, Jonathan, China boy, Kuching boy- smiles.
(Teacher pays up.)

XDXDXD

LoL, I think she spent at least a hundred bucks on us! haha...O well, bet that she will remember us for life. We DID thought of paying her, but I've got a dollar and something cents only and this other guy had 20 cents. so fuck it.

Moving on....Came here and gained around roughly 16kg-ish, from 84 to a sexy 101kg! haha. But I was bulking up that time and now im trying to go down to around 88-89, im 92KG now,,.lol. I tried Boxing here cuz I was just too damn bored all the time, and it was pretty cool. Met this sexy Brazilian guy who works as a trainer there and became training partner with him, Bruno. Turns out he's the World Under-21 Mixed Martial Arts Champion and he's going to defend his title next year at 12th January 2009! I've got bruises that were out of this world from this guy! We sparr together sometimes and he teaches me some stuff. It's good to learn and all, but it hurts ALOT, like no joke, it fucking hurts. His Kick's max power is like a car going at 35 miles per hour! and when he kicked me, I couldnt walk properly for 2 mths...

And then! Like 2 days ago at my graduation rehearsal, after it ended we were waiting for the school bus and this guy was like wrestling with the other boys and me being a nice boy and all decided to teach them a few stuff. I told him to choke me from behind, he's like 6'2 and weighs around 110kg. Then I flicked him over and everyone just went @.@. Then for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th time, the same thing happened over and over again, I had to stop because I made him bleed. muahahaha, take that u fat ass! Then this other guy came up to me and told me that he wanna sparr with me tommorrow at the school's gym.

The Next day, Sparring day, D-Day. I woke up feeling this unexplainable Joy deep within me. I went to school and waited for him at the Gym. We went to get the key and went in. My sexy History teacher then came in for a workout, and he watched us too.

Anyway, I started teaching him a few moves like what to do when u get choke, taught him what I did to the other guy but with ENHANCEMENTS! lol, I taught him how to break the hand when he drops him. Then, I taught him some groundwork. After that we sparred together, it was submission (see who taps out first). So yea, we had around 7 rounds and he tapped out SEVEN times....SEVEN. I was feeling sooo happy! Cuz I've never ever ever EVER EVER made anyone tap out before...(I've sparred with Bruno around over 100 time and not ONCE did I win...but he is after all the undefeated WORLD champion...lol.) It's a really good feeling knowing that you can beat someone up. The next day he came to school and told me that he's sore all over. His neck hurts, he cant feel his wrists, his shoulders feels like crap and there are MY handprints on his neck. LOL.

Gonna come back in less than 3 week's time. My BIG BIG HUGE SANGAT BESAR PUNYA test is coming up in 2 weeks time, and I've got the whole of next week off for study leave, gonna hopefully study till I shit and pee out blood. and! lol, dun think that I've forgotten about 'The Ultimate Battle Between Two Ferocious Tiger' AND! 'The Marriot Ressurected Bet.' O, it's on baby.

Plus, I will try to direct and make a Bhood Movie! and looking forward to the Bhood Reunion '08 and the 'End of the year cheerleaders and footballers Bhood Party'. lol. Anyway, it's been quite a while since I've done a really long post, so you all should be really happy now!! Thats all for today, love u guys, mwah.

No comments: