Thursday, February 19, 2009

Christchurch.

Well, I'm in Christchurch now. Yay...I think?

Anyway, I'll just write about what I did yesterday with my sister.
Woke up in the morning at around 7.30-ish to have breakfast and get ready. We are going to try find the church that she's gonna go to.
We left the house at around 9.30am


ETA: 9.25am

Haha! seems like we can travel through time eh?? Well I don't know la, my watch on my phone is crazy! Next we went to have lunch at this awesome tom yum place!

I had Chicken Tom Yum and my sister had the Satay Burger. I bought some sushi and they gave us some chicken bones..



After that, we went to walk around Dunedin's cibai hilly road. My butt was really sore today.



EPRENDE', a passion for fashion


This is the shop I farted in, a passion for my ass.



Then after that I went to buy ice cream. The ice cream here rocks man! Mine was Berry Rush I think. After that we walked back home because some idiot havent packed his bags yet and he's leaving to christchurch in an hour.

So there I was, minding my own business, eating my god-given ice cream....



Mmmm... Ice Cream is GOOD for your body, just BAD for your teeth....




It keeps me going like the cute lil Energizer Fucked up bunny.

When Suddenly...


SPLAT!



WHY????




Everything is ruined!! All ruined!!!



SEI PAK PO!!




So yeah, I dropped my ice cream. No big deal right? what's the significance of an ice cream? It has nothing to do with everything.

!WRONG!

It has everything to do with everything.

I start feeling weak,

Began to have trouble breathing,

Starting to lose control of my Limbs,

Gradually, I'm forming into Daryll Ooi's Favourite position...




~The good ole Doggy Style~


But I look more like a tiger.

Haha, then after a grueling 7 days and 7 nights of bone chilling horror (12minutes later), I reached home. Packed my bags and took a shower. Then my sister's homestay mum sent me to the bus stop so that she can finally have enough food left to feed the family!


My bus departs at 2.30.


5 hours++ later, here I am now in Christchurch. Staying over at my friend's place now while waiting for my place to be ready. LoL.


Well, that's all for now guys, will tell you about my first day here in Christchurch next time. Take care y'all, Love u guys.


No comments: