Tuesday, February 17, 2009

RoaR

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Hey what you doing now?"
"I'm just listening to songs."
"Ye Ye Pao De Cha by Jay Chou??"
"Yeah."
"You want to hear Lester Pao de Milo by Lester Lai?"
"cibai."
-Lester and Larry Lai, 18th of February 2009, 5.10pm
Hi, there isnt much time. 10.57 pm here now. I've got 3 minutes to write some shit here. tiao. Well went to watch Friday the 13th with my sister today. Well first of all, the girls has some nice boobies. And well I got the shit scared out of me, I was like omgwhydidthemeanguytoktheheadofthegirlwiththeniceboobies!?!?! and hide under my shirt!

Erm Erm erm...nothing much more to write, well don't blame me, blame my sister's sohai homestay. Diu, my sister don't even know how to wash her panties! diao...ask ME again? Dude, i don't even wear them.

It has been 3 days already....

Let's see how long she can last with unwashed undies. :P..

Eww...Yuck.






!!ROAR!!

Finally, meet Kelly, she RoarS.

Well that's all for now guys, take good care of urself. drink more water, shit more crap and eat your veges!

No comments: