Thursday, February 26, 2009

My room

Well....uni just started for me! Haven't been updating for ages and I'm not sorry about it, why should I be?

Anyway, I'm staying at this place called Ilam Village now. No more Homestaying! woohoo. I'm living with 5 other people, I think. Cuz I'm living in a 6-room apartment and I've seen 4 of them only. Now that could mean 2 things, one, there is no fifth person, two...there is one! Just that I havent seen him yet and if that's the case then there's something wrong with him/her...... haha... 2 of them are girls, one's from The States and the other is from Wellington. Now don't start imagining about stuff cuz i know some of y'all would be like, "Oh my...2 girls living with Lester! I wonder what are they doing now..." man...u know the US girl is like a mini Spartan warrior from the ghetto? When I sleep I have to sleep with one eye open cuz i'm afraid that i might lose an ear the next day when i wake up! haha...The Wellington girl is a blonde girl, okokla...but also damn sohai de.


There's two other guys living with me....fuck.... Both of them are from Timaru, and both are fat, but one of their nipples is slightly pointier than the other. I don't really remember the name of the boys, but let's just call them 'Pointy nipples' and 'Crazy Eyes'. cuz the other one's eyes looks as if like he's being possessed.
So like I walk into my room right, and there's nothing!!! Like no pillows, no blanket!!! no nothing! like WTF man?? So I dropped my stuff at my place and ran to my friend's place to sleep there. Then I moved back in after 2 days, bought the damn sheets and pillow and stuff. That was the FIRST time I made my own bed, how awesome is that??


Then I started arranging my wardrobe, I seriously have no idea how to.

I bet you all learnt metamorphosis while you were in primary school...like how the tadpole becomes the frog and how the frog ends up to be deep fried frog legs with mayonaise sauce.

well...




~Day 1~





~ Day 2~






~ Day 3~

I'll tell you this, If my future son's room is going to be like this after 3 days, I will burn down his room along with he himself in it! haha but can't blame me wad, i tried my best...I really did ok!! haha..nah, i didnt give a crap about it.

So anyway, if you think that my room is messy..wait till you see my fucked up living room....



This is my kitchen, I think Mr Pointy Nipples thinks that this is the bathroom or something. This is how it looks like on a good day...just wait till it's after 7pm. All Hell break loose in the form of Mac and Cheese.

And here you can see the tom-yum flavoured sneakers and the white stuff on the floor ain't snowflakes...I don't know what they are and I don'd want to know, I just know that they smell like lemon+sourcream. and there's a pair of undies at the couch too...like seriously, what the FUCK man? I don't even dare to sit on the couch.....

I go to bed, and the next day I woke up......


wh...wha...what the fuck man???

3 averaged sized human beings drank all that in less than 5 hours. Daryll Ooi also cant beat them ah..

Speaking of Daryll Ooi. he's such a heartbreaker. Let me tell you why.

You know how like in the movies, the girl waits for the phonecall from the guy that she loves and adores and that phonecall doesnt come at all! So sad right?? Not even a voicemail, or an email, nothing!!

Cibai, bet that he has someone else already. sobz...why u like this nerhzz...anyway, if u want me to come Melbourne, you better call me, and you better call me NOW.

That's all from me now, I have to go now. Dad's home, gonna listen to him nag via MSN. Fuck Msn. I hate you.

No comments: