Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lost

They ate my cereal.

Seriously, do not eat an Asian's boy cereal.

Haha...Today I woke up and I looked into my cereal box...... Half gone! I had it TWICE, and I clearly remember how much I took and how much was left. Macibai fucking guailou! lol...but nvm, I finished up the milk ) and ate 5 of their bananas. :). Who's laughing now, bitch?

Well, today is clearly not my day.....First thing in the morning I found my Cereal half gone! like wtf man. And I woke up 30 minutes late for church.. Church was at 10, I'm up at 10.30. Then had breakfast and a shower then watched tv.

Then had lunch and then went to play pool with friends at the common room. When I got back, can u believe it?? I lost my towel! Like, WTF man?? I was hanging it on my window and when I got back it's gone!!! GG, that time i really thought that maybe one of my roomates took it....

So anyway, I gave up searching for it. So I went out with friends to grab something to eat, had a burger...there goes my diet again...haha. Chicken Burger! it's like they deep fried this huge chunk of chicken fillet, stuff some lettuce and tomato with mayo and put some buns on it! it was awesome...

Then after that as I was walking back, I saw something on the 3rd floor....I'm living on the 4th floor. It's yellow, and it looks familiar......... Mother, it's my towel. It dropped down!!! GGGG...Now I seriously don't know what to do man...Maybe I'll go ask from that person tml or something....fuck la.

Then after that, my friend came to pick me up to go to his church, not an RC church though, an Protestant one...GG again. My mum would kill me. haha but i just go there cuz there's performances tonight, and I tell you man, this ain't no what old Mac Donald had a farm shit, they dance like beyonce and sing like mariah carey!

So there I was sitting at the err, 7th seat with my friend and up comes this bunch of Koreans group and this girl sat next to me! She's kinda hot, I was doing the 'i'm not looking at you, but I'm looking at you thru my peripherals vision' thingy..lol. Man...What's with me and Korean!?!?! Damn sohai right?? Last year also...haha nvm.....

Anyway, I was just sitting there minding my own business, when she suddenly goes, "hey, do you come to this church?" and I was like, "yeah, I come to this church.."...like hello? I memang in the church now. "Oh cool, it's my first time here." she said and bla bla bla. Her name is...mcb, I forgot..seiso? seismo? I know start with 'S' de laa. She's now working at a hospital. We can totally do the doctor/patient thingy man! lol... She's damn fit too, like after the service I saw her take up her backpack...then her bike helmet! XD. Then said bye to her so she can go do her hardcore biking stuff.

My Friend dropped me back home, I swiped my card into the door and then when I want to open my room door....I cant find my key!!! Motherfu!!!! I lost my room door man.... Why did I lock it?? Hmm.....well, my roomates steal my cereal, if my panties gone how leh???

So I had to call the RA ppl to come and open my door. I asked them how much does it cost for a replacement key, they say $100 bucks......to hell with that.

So yeah, today was clearly not my day man! first I lost my cereal, then I lost my towel, then i lost the girl, technically, cuz she didnt come home with me and now, I lost the frickkin keys!!!

Anyway, That's all from me today, love you all.

No comments: