Monday, March 30, 2009

1111



I went to a Marathon, City2Surf and boy did I killed my legs. It's 12Km. The longest one I did was 8km and I half walked that one! haha, it was the Leo Club Marathon with the Sarawak Champion who did it in a record time of 3Hours and 15 Minutes.... I did it in 1 hour and 15 min 10 seconds, Genghis did it in 1 hour 15 mins and 12 seconds and Julian did it in 1 hour 15 mins 13 seconds.

I was forced to do it for boxing...It started at 9.00am, I have to be there by 8.45am.

I woke up in the morning at 7.30am, and made breakfast. I had 4 pieces of toast with 5 eggs and a cup of coffee. Then I took a shower and walked to the bus stop. I missed the bus and had to run all the way to the next one....shit. I was gasping for air when I reached to the next stop, I was thinking to myself, 'hai bu gg this, this isnt even 300meters and I'm already breathing as if I'm giving birth....'

The bus came at like 8.45am...I'm suppose to be there at 8.45am..Well, nvm then, at least that I'm going. When i reached the Bus Exchange, I ran to Cathedral Square, which is the starting point of the race. Man, were there a ALOT of people! Like u know that scene in Lord Of The Rings where Frodo and the fat dude arrived at that place where they have to destroy that silly 20cents ring? they saw all the orcs there and Frodo goes like, 'Shit, We're fucked.' and Smeagol starts arguing with himself about what position is he going to get rape in, 'Doggy Style!!' 'Nooo....The reverse CowGirl!!' 'Nooo fucking way! Inversed wheel barrow!!' and so on...Well in other words, there were ALOT of people there. I tried to find the boxing gang, but didn't have any luck.

So like the guy shoots his adorable gun thingy to start off the race. PS, I wasnt scared of the loud scary bang, hah! take that. Couldnt really run much at all, everyone was squeezing and stuff, so I pretty much just walked and then start to cut thru ppl like spiderman. After I got through 50 of the 5000 participants, I started to run. I was thinking to myself, 'Hmm, 12Km....I'll go 1Km in 6 mins on average, yeah good plan.'

3Km later.....
My knees starts to ache, my feet hurts like crap, the stupid sun is raping me and I'm hungry.

But because of my love for Daryll and my mother is so great and awesome, I continued running. I imagined myself that I'm Rocky Balboa training for his fight which is in the next day, that didn't work. Then I imagined myself to be Si comel trying to run away from being eaten by the Triple Titanium Sabertoothed tiger, it worked for 2km and then Si comel died of diarhea cuz he over-ran-ed.

I did it in 1 hours 11 mins and 10 seconds. Bloody good time considering that I started at the back and without any training at all. Fucking hell man, 12km in 1 hour plus, that's like 1km in 5 mins. that's like running on the treadmill at the speed of 12km/h.

I crossed the bloody finish line and praised God for not letting me die on the way. Then I warmed down and drank shit loads of water, and then wasted $4.00 bucks to catch a bus home. My ankles feels crushed, my knees feels like as if someone hammered it with a coconut.

The Next day, today, woke up to immense pain. Went to gym and then boxing training and then basketball for 10 mins before my right arm starts to spasm. XD, had to go back home after that. All in all, the marathon was awesome, I'm gonna do another one next month! i think got 4 eh next month, might go do it all. and then there's one in May for Autism, I'm going to do that one for sure, dedicating it to Daryll Ooi Cheong Wei and Jackie Sim Teck Kee.


Anyway, my laptop burnt down. fucking hell. Which explains why I don't update much. I seriously need to go get it fixed man. I'm damn tired now, so I'm gonna walk back to my room and get some well-deserved sleep. cibai, hope that stupid hong kong girl doesnt come to my place again and fucking cry like a bitchwhoreslut. yeah, last night this girl came over and cried till fking 12am plus, had to accompany her and shit. man fuck this shit.

haha goodnite guys. love u all.

No comments: