Thursday, March 19, 2009

Byebye Nokia

Quote of the day:
"DID YOU FUCKING PRINT SCREEN
YOU BETTER NOT BITCH...
nope
I didnt
I promise u"

First of all, someone stole my freaking phone! Like what the hell right? I was playing bball...now don't y'all start with that 'Hiyaa-told-you-not-to-simply-put-there' crap. BEFORE I played, I dropped it into the deepest most paling innermost place in my bag and freaking ZIPPED the damn thing. After playing, I wanted to check on my phone to see whether I've gotten any nude raunchy pictures messages, but the fuck man, can't even see my fucking phone!! hai bu raunchy nude this... This is so very bad man....it's not the phone, it's what's inside it man! The pictures!! The videos!!! well, mostly the Videos! It has got the Yee Syuan's Trade mark 'Weeii' video, The Julian humping the Sarawak Champion video, My Ass-signing video, Bruno kicking leg video and so much more.......Cibaidamnsmellyman......fuckshitdiao. Well, I'll look at it this way. at least I'm bringing joy to someone.....Fuck you, hope I run into you and muay thai you till you left 2 biji gigi sahaja. Then I'll pour salt and lemon into your mouth and take a shit in it. Then I'll ask EMMA to strip down and bake a fucking peanut butter and chocolate cake for you. Yeah, DAMN RIGHT.


So, did I went to try and report this? Yeah I so did. I went to the receptionist 5 minutes after, and she was like, "Sorry, there's nothing that I can do." Man..If I was her barber, I'll shave her bald and give her a Nazi tattoo on the head. Then I went to the boxing area and boxed the shit out of the punching bags. My knuckles were all red and bruised up after. But thank God that I have another spare phone. Hah! what you gonna say for that now, Mayor of Miri!? Getting another phone isnt a mistake at all.

The Next day, today, I woke up at 8.10am. At 9.am, I went to my class which starts at 9.am. At 9.05am, I found out that it's ACTUALLY 10.05am. Motherfu....my second phone is an hour late! I missed the class....lol. But it's good cause I'm free for the rest of the day; I've only got one class today! whee!! But I have to finish up my assignment due by tommorow. I went to get back my number at the mall, then came back home for a nap.

Speaking of naps, boy, did I sleep alot today...I slept last night at 11pm, woke up at 10AM...Then at 2pm, I went to bed till 3.30pm. Today was my rest day, and when I say rest day, I mean really rest. It's like my whole body just shuts down or something. For 3 days, I've been working out hard, like seriously, if it was EMMA or Jackie Sim Teck Kee, I think you will die. Imagine gym from 3.30 till 5.00pm, then a 30 minutes break where I chucked down 3 eggs and some pasta and from 5.45pm till 7.oopm intensive boxing circuit training, and another 30 mins break and to end it off, from 7.30 till 9.30 half court basketball games. At 9.35pm, realizing that you lost your phone <<< That one is the cherry on the cake. XDXD

Anyway, you know what!?!? I scared the shit out of myself yesterday. I've been training for 2 weeks only. My pressumed weight is 95kg, when I stepped onto the scale, it reads, '90.8kg'!! I lost like 5 kgs in 2 weeks! woohoo, at least that's something to be happy about...and my tummy is becoming smaller and my packs are coming out man!

And lastly, did I "FUCKING PRINT SCREEN"...well, you'll find out in my next post. haha.

No comments: