Friday, March 6, 2009

Tagged by Kendrick Kho

100 truths, tag 10 people to do the same.

Don't forget to tag!

Last beverage → Milk
Last phone call → Stephanie
Last text message → Lesley
Last song you listened to → You make me say - Tydis.
Last time you cried→ At February! I secretly cried when I said goodbye to the mayor! haha shssshh....secret man! lol...


HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice → Yes.
Been cheated on → Yes, ALWAYS.
Kissed someone & regretted it → Hai bu regret...
Lost someone special→ Yes.

IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen out of love → Yes, all the time.
Laughed until you cried → Yeah!!
Met someone who changed your life → Yes.
Found out someone was talking about you → Yeah, my bestest best friend, Mr. Love Machine!
How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? → ALL!!
Do you have any pets → Yes, my cat and my brother!
Do you want to change your name → I wanna change it to 'Diet Lemonade' but like hell my mum would let!! Hmm...Maybe to Mattew Kong eh!!! XD.
What time did you wake up today → 10.30am
What were you doing at midnight last night → Talking on the phone, well more like listening to some girl rambling on about her sad miserable life.......but it's all gna be worth it...lol.
Name something you cannot wait for → Going back Miri.
The last time you saw your father→A week ago, saw his titties! :P
What's one thing you wish you could change→ My gender!! haha kidding...
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Yup.
What's getting on your nerves right now → My wet undies...cibai drying machine can kiss my ass!
What's your name → Lester Lai Hsien Yang, Harimau terganas di dunia.
Elementary/Primary School→ Sri Mawar Primary School.
Middle/Secondary School → ChungHua
Sec. Sch → Riam Road Secondary School.
High School → Riam Road Secondary School.
Hair color → Black.
Long or short → Short.
Are you a health freak → Yes, I am.
or lefty → Right.

FIRSTS :
First surgery → Never.
First piercing → When I was 17, I made my mum soo happy.
First best friend → A lot.
First sport you joined → Football, with the legendary Goalee, Jackie with his magical 'NO-Ball-can-EVER-go-in-pose-EVERR!!' *Imagine a guy spreading his legs past the human limits with his hands stretched up to the skies praising Allah.
First pet → Well my first ever pets are like these 2 turtles, where one died and the other one my mum set it free. Then I had like goldfish or something, 14 of them, all died in a single night! My brother blames the maid, but everyone knows that it's because of the blackout which causes the oxygen thingy to shut down. Then dad spend over 30K on fucking koi fishes....25 of them, left 13 only now.
First vacation → Australia.

CURRENTLY :
Eating → I had 4 eggs, ice cream and yogurt. Guess which one is the odd one out!! haha
Drinking → Water
Waiting → to go to A barbeque!

YOUR FUTURE :
Want kids? → YES, the world needs more Lester Lais
Want to get married?→ Who doesnt?
Careers in mind? → Rich ass businessman XD

HAVE YOU EVER :
Kissed a stranger → Nope.
Drank Wine/Beer/alcohol → No. AS IF.
Lost glasses/contacts → No.
Ran away from home → No.
Broken someone's heart → Maybe.
Been arrested → No.
Cried when someone died → Yes.

YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself → YES.
Miracles → Sometimes?
Love at first sight → Nah.
Heaven → Yes.
Kiss on the first date→ No.
Angels → Yeah.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yeah.
more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → yeah, a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time! haha
Do you believe in God? → Of course I do!!

Tag:
1. Johnny
2. Emma
3. Long Win
4. Matthew Kong, please invite me to read ur blog! lol
5. Grace
6. Oliver.
7. Lifen
8. Cassandra
9. Chelsea
10. The Brotherhood Blog.

No comments: