Thursday, September 18, 2008

100th.

woooohooooo...

This is my 100th post!.

Today I sprained my RIGHT ankle AGAIN.

.......Man! I think I've achieved a new personal best record.


"In a period of less than one year, I'd sprained my left ankle 5times and my right ankle 4 times!"


Instead of 'Shitspitter', I should change it to 'Ankletwister' or something like that....'Andy' maybe? hahaaa... 'ARGH! my back!!!!' XDXDXDXD...

Anyway, I've survived 2 weeks with only 94 cents in my freaakking bank account. It was HARD. The stupid bank mistakenly sent the money to some bugger account at fking Australia......like wtf?? But thank God I got it today! Phew...

Tomorrow, I'm going to have to make a presentation about Malaysia....It's International Week this week. I still have no idea of what to say yet. They have prepared a Power point for me, It's basically pictures of satay, roti canai, KLCC tower, some beach, some caves and hills....and they expect me to make a presentation from thiss????

In my school they are only THREE Malaysian, me, JONATHAN BONG (from miri, From RRSS! xD) and Eric, some dude from kuching.

And how I sprained my ankle u ask? Well, there was a basketball competition today, International Students VS Local Students. The international team has like only ME who is in the school's first 5 team....=.=, and the rest of us are like year 10 players, 14-15 years old....xDxD. The Local students are like 3 quarters of the First 5 players and ex-first five players...

I sprained my ankle at the first half of the game...bummer. At the end we lost....by 8 points only...Im kinda impressed! Thank god we didnt lose by like 40 points or so! lol...

My school holidays is in a week's time, starts at the 26th. And I think Im gonna go back Miri at 25th of November 2008!!!! I hope that there's a flight on that day so I can make it just in time for the RIT 2008 Prom at 27th of November 2008! xD. 25th of november is the last day of the NCEA examinations...HISTORY, OMFGKILLMENOW. It's at the morning, so I hope that i can get a flight at nighttime, then that will be soooo awesome!

So dearest New Zealand Airlines and Brunei Airlines, PLEASEEEE gimme a flight on 25th of November 2008 at nighttime...PLEASE.

anyway, that's all from me now. Love u guys, mwah (Have u guys noticed that I always end my post like this?) xD

No comments: