Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy birthday Grace

First of all...

Happy Birthday Grace!!


She's the crazy ass warrior princess with iron hands. I think she turned 14 on the 9th of september! xD . hope u grow taller and ur boobs get bigger! LOL.. ok im gonna stop now before I get anal rape.

Anyway........ I've been really lazy in updating my blog these past few days...cant blame me for having a fking boring life!!

Hmmm.....well just started boxing again, been 1 mth already i think but anyway, the reason I updated today is because...I sang 2 songs at my school's Musical evening just now, so got stuff to post about liao la! I found out about this on MONDAY,

"Lester do u want to perform on the Musical Evening?"

"yeah sure. when isit?"

"On wednesday and Thursday."

"alright, no problem, what time does it start?"

"It starts at 7.30 bur u have to be here by 7 on this weds."

"THIS Wednesday??" ....GG lor...

"yeah, u must give me the song list by today so that we can finalize the booklets."

Basically, on Monday I was at class for 15 mins and then ditched class to play bball!

On Tuesday my teacher gone psycho on me and was demanding for me to tell him the songs that im goin to play. So I grabbed a guitar and went into one of the music room, I sat down and started weeping. lol, i didnt weep laa...I just brainstormed for ideas. I chosed to play 2 songs.

The first one is called 'Can't hide', and nope, you guys havent heard this one before, nor have u heard any of my other songs before...except maybe 'I want to Know' or ' His name is Julian.'. haha! 'Can't hide' was written like months ago, but then I ran out of ideas and ditched it, Back then I've just got the guitar part for the rhytmn, intro, chorus and stuff like that. Then 4 days ago I started writing the lyrics, who knows chun chun 2 days later I found out about this musical evening! So I decided, why not!? sing nyea la...but the only problem is that I've got only a verse and the chorus!! xDxDxD but like an hour before the concert starts, I finished the lyrics. Thank god! It's basically an emo song about me unabling to fight or hide or no more, but it didnt say from what and why. AND i'm not emo, just becuz i write songs like that doesnt mean im like that!

The second one is called 'I want to know.' Well, most of u already know this song laa. I've sang this song over and over again like MILLIONS of times....It was composed last year during the RRSS orientation period. I think it's sorta awesome. Its about stuff that I want to know from a girl. I chosed this cuz it's the one that i can remember most and easiest!

I was the fifth one. My heart was like thumping! and the dry ice smoke was soo thick man....So anyway, I arranged the mics and stuff and then talked about my songs. Then it begins...."Can't hide' was good i think, only the solo part was kinda messy! haha. Then next was 'I want to know', now, a very cibai thing happened, as I was singing, my PHONE started to RING from a txt message, i was like SHITTTTTT......but i ignored it and continued singing! The spotlight was like shining directly on my face, and everywhere else is black. It's good cuz i cant really see the audience, but the audience can see the sexiness of mua. After my performance everyone was clapping and stuff, im sooo glad that it's over! 6 credits babeh!!! wooohoo....lol

So anyway, just a quick summary of the songs I have already and those which are still in progress...

1) I want to know (completed- 2007)

2) His name is Julian (completed- 2007)

3) I met you (incomplete- 2007-???)

4)The sarawak Champion song (completed-2007) -but I kinda forget most of it already..

5)Freedom (incomplete-2007-???)

6) I'll be leaving you. (completed- 2007/2008)

7) Mr. Yong's Song. (completed-2007), lyrics by Chung hua students! xDxD

8)Falling for you. (incomplete-2007-????)

9) Can't hide (2008)

10) The story (2007-????)

11) Some group performance shit thingy (2008-????)

haha, maybe i should just abandon my target of getting into the Law faculty and become a struggling young musician, hiding from loan sharks and earning money from gigs at nightclubs eh?? lol..

No comments: