Tuesday, September 2, 2008

school is crap

Didn't go to school today cuz i was sick! woohoo..Well, I felt worse yesterday and I still went to school. I actually felt much much more better today! but still, i was 'sick' ok?! I've still got 3 more weeks of school left and I think it's all just bullshit since there's no point of it anymore as the tests are over. The only 'main' thing going on now is the Senior Formal, The Rugby League and The Year 11-12 subject choices and The Variety Concert which are all just plain tahilembu to me. =)


I pretty much just slept for most of the day, I woke up at around 8am feeling so awesome but I dare not to go out of my room cuz my plan was to stay back home for being sick....So, i went back to bed and woke up at 10am, and can u believe it? I felt worse than how I was at 8am! I was like, fucking hell....



Then my day was pretty much just sitting infront of the tv watching talkshows. I had lunch and then went back to bed again and got up just in time for dinner. XD


Oh!! I was suppose to go out to the movies with a girl tonight, but I holan-ed her. XD, I was sick alright....and I dun know what my homestay parents will say, they will be like, "you cibai ha? Sick and din go school still can go out and watch movie mehh??" so yeah, I didnt go. and I had a headache that time too ok.


So like after my shower I was in my room doing my own private very-important stuffs when there's a knock at the door with that all so familiar accent. *3 knocks....'Lesterrrr..'



ah fuck you, go back to China....


The first time he knocked I had to walk all the way with him to the shops to get his phonecard.
The Second time he knocked I had to walk him to the shops again.
The third time he knocked I had to explain to him about the internet company
The fourth time he knocked he was asking me about some fox who jumped over some fence..wtf??


Gosh...he sure likes to knock on my door eh??



and this time, i was expecting something like, "Lester...something's wrong with my body, I dun understand what's going on, 'stuff' are starting to grow out from *ahem places and my body is feeling weird now...." but nah, it was something else.




*hands leaning on the door as if he's a sexy hollywood sexbomb.



"hey Lester....ni shen bing ma?" (are you sick my sweet hunny bunny?)
"ump, yeap, wo shen bing." (oh, come and make love to me for the reason of my sickness is the absence of your presence.)
"Nah, gei ni zhi ge ke yao." (Oh my sweet dear most precious gem, I offer to a gift of love.)

*hands over a box with chinese writings.




"oh, thanks." (O most sexy one, I thank you and will gladly spread my legs for you, be it rain or shine, night or day...)
"Bu ke chi, bye." (I love you, You love me, We are happy family, With a great big heart and a kiss from me to you, I love you and you love me. *repeat. )

He gave me something to suck on. xD, well it's just a box of chinese medicine. which is really really really really nice of him! It kinda touched me, i mean what he did, not like he really touched me.


Well, guess that I'll have something to suck on tonight before I go to sleep eh? haha. And that's all for today, Gonna go back to school tml...=(. Love u guys, mwahs.

No comments: