Monday, September 8, 2008

the masquerade ball 08

I was at a Masquerade Ball 2 weeks ago! Finally got NOT-lazy and decided to blog about it...It was by the Singapore Club of the University of Canterbury, I've got connections! haha...It was for a good purpose! like, $5 is going to UNICEF, which is some organisation that helps poor people in Africa...

Hmm...Masquerade eh?? What mask did u wear lester???

Well, I'll tell you what mask I wore!!! I went there as......











The Red Ranger!
woohoo


taadaa...


I went there with a group of friends.

The Group of friends. Notice that they are all girls! XDXD
The red one with the black masked is called, Sabrina..i think. Just met her randomly that night. The other red one is called The phoenix, The blondey is called zarra, the red ranger is called Lester Lai and the Batgirl is called The hidden dragon.


Us bonding...lol




I was like moving away so that I'm not blocking, but someone took a picture of it and i think it looks awesome! haha...and I think that we matched right right??


Me and Shing



and somehow, she kinda looks like wen wen (choo wen wen! or watever her name is...), neh that clever girl at class 5A at rrss ahh...






And this here is Bruno, my training partner who beats the shit out of me everytime!!





And this here are my church's friend, evlyn, Deb aka mrs Lai! and Ben the boy from india (like seriously, he was born at raised at india!!!!!)



Adeline (my driver..lol..), evlyn, Marcus and benny lava.



Red ranger, Christopher and some random thick-face guy who i dun know but still want to be in the picture.......


lalala


and damn, was I tired...
After that I went clubbing, I FELL down head first when I was at 'Shooters', cibai couldnt see the steps!! and the bouncers almost kicked me out cuz they thought that i was drunk....When I was there for the first time, i was kicked out for dressing unappropriately...xDxDxD...I was like wearing a singlet! And the bouncers beh song my sexiness!!
and hmmm...yesterday was the Mooncake festival..Just went to have dinner with my church friends after mass and well, that's it...My school's formal is this saturday! and erm...school holiday is in 2 weeks time!



















































No comments: