Friday, September 19, 2008

The speech

LoL! So yeah, I did my speech about Malaysia this morning it was fking AWESOME. I pratically made it up as I was speaking. I actually wanted to try and make some preparations, but I woke up late today and had to go meet the people from Canterbury University about my courses...sooo, too bad loh...

Haha, anyway, there was a power point presentation too, and Im to speak as the slide shows are showing.. I started talking about Malaysia, how we so awesomely lived on trees and so gracefully chopped heads of everyone and anyone. Then I talked about some of the food found in Malaysia...and then, next is school...and
OUT CAME THIS.



oh yeah baby....xDxD





The brotherhood





Julian rotaning us. xD


GGGGGGGGGggggGGGGGGggGGGGGGGggggggg........
At first like the 'school' section's picture was of some random students standing infront of some school, then I like, ask them if they want to change the pictures or not cuz I have some....and Voila~....xDxD
Everyone was like WTF? but it was all good. LoL, there were only like 500 people there nyea bah. so no worries. :)
Then I talked about the religion, Shopping complexes, BITCHES (beaches), and stuff like that.
I wanted to sing our national anthem, 'Negaraku', but then I think to myself....'hiyaa, no need la, siao meh? I know u want to be a young struggling aspiring musician but common man...not like this...." ... XD. Jonathon Bong carried the Malaysian Flag.
After that we have another presentation by the year 8 and 9 korean boys, it was about what they have done in NZ for this year, and their english was so terribly impaired that it sounded like a chicken having its feather plucked alive.
And suprisingly, my speech went pretty well, I was expecting myself to freeze and dun know what to say...And next year, Im gonna do Law and Music. xDxD, shsssshh...my dad doesnt know about the Music part yet, it's gonna be my 'coming-back' present for him. hahaaa....
And well, that's all for today. Holiday starts in a weeks time, my ankle still hurts.
Love u guys, mwahss

No comments: