Saturday, September 27, 2008

Holiday

My school holidays just started. Spent most of the weekends in my house! It wasnt that bad laa, I get to live like a normal person for two days straight! woohooo...Cuz starting from the next 2 weeks my week is going to be packed!

Im gonna do.....

1) Swiming
2) Gym, as usual.
3) Boxing
4) Basketball
5) Learn some more guitar skills
6) Maths revision
7) English Creative writing assignment.
8) History Research assignment
9) PE Swiming review/appraisal assignment.
10) PE Childhood Obesity in New Zealand assignment.
11) English Wide reading assignment

anyway...Went out on Friday with my school friend. It was BORING. Shit. 2 guys walking around town, well 3 actually but the other one went to 'piss at some alleyway', and then gone missing....like wtf?! but it was good cuz my friend bought me all the drinks.

And erm...This week is by FAR the busiest week I had.. For the first time EVER I felt like I was in SCHOOL again! haha, I've handed in 2 english assignments, 2 PE assignments, done 1 PE test, STARTED my history assignment and Handed in my Drama assignment. God, I'm so proud of myself now~...lol..

and well, that about sums it up for last week...I'll try to figure something up to post about next time. Love u guys, mwahss

No comments: