Sunday, August 31, 2008

Uk UK Uk UK Uk UK

hmmmm.....Selamat Hari Kebangsaan.....yay for Malaysia for being free...woohoo... and once again im sick!! :(.


And Today, Yeeping is going to UK. sooo sad....... :( :( :(
Known her for like 10 years plus?? Since when I was a fat lil sexy tiger back at Sekolah Rendah Sri Mawar till now! We were together during Our Primary school years. Back then She was a total bitch. No, seriously, to ME, she was the meanest bitch ever! She called me FAT and to make things worse, she called me fat in THREE different languages and u know how I feel about people calling me fat right? haha..but you can say that she's one of the MANY that motivated me to become all so hawt and sexy now. XD. She was a really active girl back then! and I still think she is. She use to climb up poles and tables all the time, and me and my friends would be leaning on the table starring at something. LoL! kidding!! haha....and now..picture time...
I know that you're most probably gonna be super frickin pissed if U see this picture on my blog since I took it off your phone without your permission....XD. (we were at Mega Hotel and me and Daryll Daryll Daryll Daryll Daryll Kidnapped her phone and went to the toilet...XD, goodtimes...) but still, no matter how many times or how hard you're gonna whip me with a metal chain or a spiked ball, I will still love you.
Then we were also in the same class in Chung Hua, i think. And then I moved to RIAM ROAD SECONDARY SCHOOL.....wo yi ding yao jiu yi ding nen! Some say it's Chung hua in disguise?? haha! and then we stopped contact with each other for a year plus i think, only seeing her during her school concert and well...erm...yeah, that's it.
Then Like last year about 3-4 weeks before I'm leaving to NZ, we started hanging out with each other again. All thanks to Daryll Ooi, aka Si Comel. Man...that time was like, EVERYDAY the six of us : Me, Daryll, Doreen, Yeeping, Cass and Pollux will be going out at 7am and coming back home at EARLIEST 11.30pm. Yes, It drove our mum crazy....especially MINE! haha!! well, most of the reasons of why we were back was becuz most of the time we were circling around thinking of places to go or stuff to do...
and now, one of the many pictures which were stolen by me and my beloved si comel....
by this point, she will be grinding her teeth and sharpening her butter knife.....but ping, when ur slicing me up with your butter knife, know that i still love you. XD
And now...today....at 'tanggal tiga puluh satu... bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh,,,merdeka..merdeka..hari yang mulia...' (LOL, it's a song alrite!?) Yee Ping leaves for UK, she's going to Singapore first for 2-3 days by herself and then her parents will join her then and follow her to UK... what a sissy....I came here all by myself! XDXDXD...
Facts about Yee Ping
~ She can shake her ass. like seriously. im not joking.
~She made up a word and it's called 'Banapple.'
~She can drive but she doesnt let me drive her car!! I wonder why.
~She's an AWESOME singer, and i've got the recordings of her singing.
~She made me wear a girl's t-shirt and took pictures in it. XD
~She Doesnt know the existence of this blog, which explains why I'm still living.
~She can't do anything to me even though she finds out, as She will most probably be at UK at that time and I will be save and sound at Christchurch
~She's coming back to Miri at December.....help mee.....but that is if she finds out laa...teehee.
~She's actually a really nice and caring person! Which actually gave me quite a shock XD
~ I'm gonna miss her.
haha, well....take note that most of the facts on ping does seemed highly unlikely to be true, but it is! haha....
and what did I do today??? hmm..nothing much really. Just went to play bball with some friends today which as usual i PAWNED them gao gao till they feel like going back to taiwan and suck on their daddy's nipples. My legs are sooo very very sore today! my butt cheeks hurts like mad and my right knee is very painful. =(
and I've got a really really bad cough. fuck that stupid girl who pulled away my blanket when i was at her place....(oopsie, shouldnt have said that..but...watever la.)
I've got 3 more weeks of school then it's holiday time!!! wooohooo, time to get fat again! haha, i HATE holidays cuz I will get bored and end up getting fat!!! stupid christchurch so boring and nothing to do, NOTHING.
and well, my senior formal is in 2 weeks time. Still thinking about whether to go or not....
1) it costs $120.
2) I need to rent a suit which costs around $150??
3) total cost = around $300, which is like RM 710.00??
4) I don't have a date. XD
5) I dun want to go there and be like an idiot.
well, we shall see then eh? Im still deciding...haha..
and that's all for today and I think that I'm gonna be late for school tml again cuz it's now 1.30am and Im still here....O well....
Love u guys, mwahhs

No comments: