Sunday, May 18, 2008

61-31

Well, just had a basketball match yesterday. my school ST. fuckingThomas VS ST. fuckingAndrews. I'll just cut the bullshit and tell you the truth now! we LOST. haha. fuck yeah.

The game was at 8.00pm. At around 7pm, i went n met up my limping friend at mc donalds. We arrived there at about 7.30pm. Our school's rubgy team was playing a social bball match with some other schools. It was a draw! lol....so anyway, fuck those guys. im gonna tell you about how i magnificently lost!!!!! wooohoooo

So, the game starts. Im in the first 5, as centre in this bullshit team. Im the tallest and biggest one in my team, and i think the whole game but the opponent's height are more balanced compared to ours...kanasai de my team! one 6'2 ASIAN boy, and the rest are just 5 feet something! and oh, there's one other white boy in my team who's taller than me abit, but he's a pussy. meow.

30 seconds into the game, STAC (our cibai opponent's team name) scored 4 points liao. 4-0. Everyone was everywhere. It was like all hell broke loose, thanks to my coach's excellent coaching skills. He said and i quote, "what is the most important thing to do during the game?....Whenever u get the ball, try to shoot it by watever means and get it into the basket, cuz that's the whole point of the game." .....Shoot ur head ah tiao cibai angmo....dun need to pass or teamwork de har? kanasai de...cibai practice 40 minutes 2 times a week nyea, how u want us to win or get better??!?!?!?!?! lol.

so anyway, the score is now 6-37. hai bu gg???? 30 points lead ah! and my team members are still having fun one man show there, but sadly, kena outnumbered 3 on 1....Then i set myself on fire. ROAR. and BANG! 20 points in a row! yes!!!!!!!!!!! still maybe probably might still got hope. but then my cibai coach sub me out and put this fucking useless white boy in.

nevermind loh! i need the rest anyway....so i sat down, wiped my sweat and drank some water. then suddenly, "lester, ur up, replace Oli (the cibai white guy tat sub me.)" so i got up, then sub tat fking prick. I turned and look at the scoreboard, 28-49. MACIBAI, i leave game havent 4 minutes, STAC scored 10 more points?!?!?!?!

Then something bad starts to happen.....trouble breathing, getting weaker and weaker, losing concentration, ass hurts like crap.....i dun have stamina anymore! and im not the only one! haha, the whole team! so long story short, they scored another 12 points, and i scored one more time, and two other guys scored again. but all in all, we LOST.

man, at first when i was on the 20 points streak, my coach's face lit up, but then when tat cibai white boy came in and kindly presented another 10 points to the opponent, my coach wanna cry liao! after the game right, he didnt even come and talk to us! lol, just tell us tat next tuesday got training..WOO, im soooooo looking forward to it COACH CARTER! haha.



Thanks to Aaron who gave me some pointers and tactics during the game! without him, there is no fking 20 points! then we would have a 6-61 score instead!! haha. SO in a way, Aaron is the MVP of the game! haha, 3 roars for Aaron! meow! meow! meow!

ps. my left eye bleed, my glasses is bent, and my right knee is bruised...it was awesome! bring it on white pussies! =P

No comments: