Saturday, May 31, 2008

when will my airplane come....

QUOTE OF THE DAY:


'Damn i think i'm paranoid thanks to you, i don't even dare to eat fried chicken liao, and i was like so happy when i saw grilled chicken as my dinner.'-Daryll Ooi the comel, 31st May 2008, 4.23 pm.








So....daryll's paranoid now eh?? i just hope that it doesnt affect my airplane! haha, seems like Daryll Ooi cheong wei si really really serious about this challenge.....when he txted me....just what i was doin??
I was at fucking Mac Donalds!!!! hahaha. That's my half finished burger. I had one quarter pounder, one big mac, 2 sundaes, 2 diet coke...DIET coke ok!...2 medium fries and some nuggets...omfg. It was like, im goin against everything that i stood for! haha, but nvm..2 more weeks and im gonna stop....97kg now man! 3 more kgs to go! lol. But just to let u guys know, i do not eat Mc Donalds everyday ok! only like, once a week with Samreet and my friends...lol...but eventhough i have if like once a week, the amount i had lasts for 5 days! My diet now consists mostly of pasta and lots and lots of proteins! I downed about 1 bag of macaroni in just 3 days. mixed them up with a can of tuna and some beans.....

I came back around 3am last night. and my school lost again!!!!!! yeeeehar! lol...but i think we had a really really great improvement! we didnt lose by double digits!! the score was 37-44, 8 more points to win!! We were against Lincoln Highschool. We could have we, but we felt like fucking things up! haha...i sure did fucked up...like in the begining of the game, when the game started i was still tying my shorts!! had to run around with hands grabbing onto my shorts...lol...but we did pretty good at first aye...our score was the same and for the first time, we had a lead..but then 20 secs later they tied us again....lol...and we were also 10+ points lower but managed to catch up too! phewww...thank you lord...compared to the other matches, this was the shittiest match that i played! but the end results was kinda good aye....it's either that our opponents suck ass too, or tat we are getting better and all we need to do is believe and percaya dalam kebolehan sendiri, bak kata pepatah, 'bagai Neo dalam filem The Matrix'. Then i rushed to a church function, 'Generation' and listen to some idiot talked about legacy and all that, at first it was really interesting, but then towards the middle part, i just got bored...then I went to Burger King with my friends, had a double cheese burger and some fries. The thing tat i hate about Burger King is their free refills!!! cibai! i had like, 5 cups of diet coke and 1 cup of LP, lemon soda. fuckingcibaishit man! lol...and then we all went to play pool and x-box 360 at this place called 'Q-world'. Came home around almost 2, then went online and slept at three am-ish.

The next day, 7.52am (abt 5 hours of sleep), 'beeep beeep beeepp.' my phone message tone. 'you have 1 new message.'....'Hey Lester, u cumin to gym?'. O fuck, fucking gym...'yea, im gonna come around 9.' send. Then i woke up from my bed, forced a protein shake down, had a banana and 3 pieces of white bread, then went out. my homestay was like, 'hey lester! u gonna come back for lunch??", and i was like, "yea, i'll be back."...On the bus i was really fucked up tired and sleepy, arrived at the gym around 8.54am. I did some power training today, clean and jerk. mahai....i almost died. I scraped my legs twice, it bleed...=(. my Chest has red bruised because of the bar landin on my chest and my wrists hurts! did about 8 sets, 10-12 reps, weighing at first 20 then at last 50.

omg...when i finished, my body was like smoking...no really, i was really smokin...cuz my body temp is higher than the outside weather, which is around 3 degrees.. I was like beside the window and then i see something misty, and my trainer was like, 'wow lester, ur smokin'. and i look to myself and to the mirror...fuck yeah, i was like one of the X-men! haha. Then after that My trainer showed me our new 12 weeks training program. it's gonna be hardcore man.....

I had BBQ with some friends in the afternoon. I had about 10 chicken wings, 7 drumsticks and some beef and lamb...and 3 hours later, had Mc donalds! lol.




Anyway, Im gonna do a tribute to the ever-famous love machine. So, would those interested please post 'AKU CINTA KAMU' in one post?....lol













No comments: