Sunday, May 25, 2008

mesin cinta! haha, there u go lifen!

Quote of the day: "Well in this relationship, i've learn something and woke me up..... "In a relationship, it's best to let go of our love ones" and "A relationship is like glass, it's better to leave them broken from hurting ourself putting it back together"..... "

starting from this blog onwards, im gonna put in a Quote of the day, just to make ur day a little bit more brighter and merrier. =)




well, today ah....haiyo...nothing much happened la. morning i went to church, then after church went to eat with my friends...my church friends, which all sucks! lol, had malaysian chicken curry. Then after that i went to pak and sav (a supermarket) to buy 2 biji bananas...lol...seketul tin tuna...and sebiji wholemeal bread, to be eaten after my workout. Then i went to gym and did my shoulders.

Today I'm suppose to change to a new homestay for 3 weeks cuz my homestay is goin to Darwin, Aussie for a vacation. I sumbat watever things tat i think that i need for 3 weeks and head off to my new homestay, which is my previous (first) one. I could have moved to a new one which has a hot jap girl but then as i was visiting my first homestay last week to get some letters, i saw this hot girl who's there now! so yea, go figure. haha.

At around 4.30pm, i left and brought my stuff over... we had dinner at around 5 -ish. Man..that girl is nice. i think she's the same age as me, couldnt figure out if she's 18 or 28...i know she said something..but her english too pro liao la. but the fuck do i care? she's like this innocent dumb girl, which is really cool. Got her MSN and mobile number. lol...

we were like 2 feet apart and there we were, msning as if she's still in china and im back at malaysia! kinda fun though, we will be like chating halfway and then suddenly there's a long pause and 'eh...wat does 'because' mean ah? wo bo zhi dao ah! hehe.." and i will be like.. "omg...because means ing wei." then, "what is omg leh?". and so on and so forth. haha, but it was all good.

Aside from that, there's pretty much nothing much goin on here...same ol same ole.. fucking pissedbored. My Thighs hurt like crap. and i think my shoulders will hurt like crap tml and maybe my Moobs (manboobs!) too!

Anyway, stay tuned tml or for the next blog for the next...drumrolls....quote of the day!!



one more last quote before i go! lol..



"And for the guy who will be with her, please take care of her well.... If you try to hurt her, you dont wanna see your 'thing' is missing the next day.... "

No comments: