Sunday, May 4, 2008

yay


Hey guys!! im back! got too bored and decided
to stretch out my finger! lol, anyway here's week 2


















Phew, thank god that there's still some hope left! this is week 2, pretty good eh? 1 and a half weeks ago....





it's pretty amazing what i could do in ONE week eh? i did what took most people weeks or even months to do. but fuck, it wasnt easy. Started the hardcore boiling diet where everything i eat is only boiled. (veges, meat, fish, no carbs.) it was hardout man!







I signed up for a gym too. it's called wharanui sports centre, paid $260 (RM640) XDXD, my dad's gonna kill me if he finds out! lol, but hey, it's all for the good of me myself and I. At least i don't spend it on clubbings and boozes and drinks and stuff like that....partly it's also because that im underaged still! haha...2 more months babeh!



















My arms are looking more human-like now! haha, i can see more muscles definition and shape now, but the fucking alien-belly is still there! fuck! well, at least im progressing right? note that it has only been 2 weeks!



check out the pictures for week 3...coming soon....next week. d'uh!

No comments: