Thursday, May 8, 2008

mr wriggles



macibai.....


you know how long i didnt say that word liao ma??? like 4 months!!!!! thank god SI comel saved me!



that's si comel. comel kan?? lol..


so how was my day like. Well, it's kinda like my every other day. shitty dumbfuck crap. Woke up at around 7.30am. Then i went to make my breakfast which consists of 5 eggs and one big bowl of muesli. While i was eating my breakfast, i was making my lunch as well too, a huge piece of chicken thigh and another huge piece of chicken breast along with sweet potatoes, cauliflowers, brocolli and spinach....popeye the sailor man! pooo pooo..he's popeye the sailorman!! pooo poooo..lalalalalal...he's popeye the sailor man! pooo pooo.


And all tat nonsense about ppl saying tat u will get big and strong if u eat lots and lots of spinach is bullcrap ok! It just gives u diarhea and killer farts. KILLER. how do i know? cuz i know la! if u dun believe, go try it out urself then!


haha, anyway. my cooking skills has greatly levelled up already! from frying miserable eggs to frying chicken!! haha, i showed u eh mum!?!...but getting there wasnt an easy trip, like for instance, this morning while i was frying the chicken, i 'teraccidentally' set up the smoke alarm...i didnt even know tat there's one! haha, but yea, i set up the house's smoke alarm. my homestay mum was like, WTF? fire? where?.....LESTER?!?!?!!?!!! cibai ah! apa kamu doin!? (she doesnt know malay, but it's cool if she does!) and i was like, huh? not ur alarm ha? so then, she took the fire extinguisher and blast my chicken! haha, nah, just joking she just turned off the fire and gave me a spanking of the lifetime.


Then after my lil fun time, i put on my school uniform and walked to the school. a 10 minutes walk. And then when i reached school, it's form time, where they take attendance and then the class starts. which is super boring! I dun really know why did i come to school today! we basically did nothing at all. first class was drama where we just sat there and watch the wrinkles on my teacher's forehead, then was english where we watched a boring movie called 'American history X' which is about some racist dumbasss white nazi boy/man who doesnt wants to be a naughty nazi warrior anymore but a democratic good nazi boy/man, BUT his other nazi friends arent really happy about him being a good democratic white nazi boy/man because....well, i dun know cuz the teacher paused the DVD as the bell has rung. well, guess tat i will have to find out tml during english and tell you eh?


for breaktime, i hid inside the toilet and had my protein shake. yes. i hid in the toilet and had my protein shake! man...how sad is tat?!?! and cibai, im not joking oh! im serious. sometimes i have a bite of tuna sandwich too. haha. then after my protein shake, i went out and had a big apple and some nuts and raisins. After breaktime, was PE, but my teacher is stil in french. he's a balding ex new zealand soilder who has a bad knee. =). so we played basketball.


Year10(15 year olds, average height :5 feet) versus Year 13 (17-18 year olds, average height : 5'11). haha, i was in the year 10's group. we were seriously outsized! and the year 13's group are all like, 6 feet tall with one japanese/black/maori/hawaiian boy who's 5 feet something and our female subsitute teacher.


but needless to say, my team PAWN their sorry big ass. PAWNED till they're like some overcooked chicken tat set up the smoke alarm! but fa...they were really rough! the rule was 'no blood, no foul'. so yay, i likey. i was like a beast of fury, haha, no really. I almost made the japanese/black.maori/hawaiian boy cried. he got angry and tore off my collar! haha, but it was an 'accident'.


so yeah, we were leading like erm....8-40, or something close. and 20 plus were scored by me. and yea, the female sub teacher also quite garang de oh! push me like hell there, but i sabar.....but then, she still push me! i think tat she has a thing for big hot sweaty sexy malaysian boys eh? Then she push again! i tulan liao...let her smell my armpit! i jump up and PUFFED! rasalah ayam goreng saya! haha.


basketball ended, we all went back happily, at least i did. next was mathematics. bloodyhelldamnboring. then i went back home and had lunch tat i prepared in the morning.


arrived home and packed my stuff to get ready to go to gym. Did shoulders today! and then rushed to Canterbury gym to help out my friends to train there. lol, seems like im pretty good at this fitness stuff eh. maybe i should just quit school and be a personal trainer instead? but i think my dad wont be so happy about it de! haha.


After gym, went to mac donalds to hang out! had a quater pounder burger, with large fries and large coke and a caramel sundae....so much for my diet eh?! haha. and then came home at around 8pm and had dinner again, chicken with steamed veges with sweet sauce with brown rice.


then I went to shower where i rubbed and washed my.... bla bla bla, and then came online and wrote down this silly blog.
In memory of Pollux Sii who's still living.

No comments: