Sunday, May 4, 2008

OMG






Hey guyss! it's me!! lol. im new to this blogging thing, so dun blame me for any mistakes. im not sure wat to write yet yadda yadda bla bla bla bla bla.... seems like that's the first sentence that everyone used when they first start blogging eh?? what a stupid thing to do. You know what, im gonna post nude pictures of myself!! haha, well, semi-nude. lol.






Well, im in Christchurch, New Zealand now, the most boring place in the whole wide world... and some guys think that Miri is boring, just wait till you come here lah! anyway, enough about that, time for the good stuff.






OMFG. look at that fat ass! lol, bloody hell, i gained about 10 kgs. Thanks to Christmas, 'farewell' dinners, holidays, outing with friends and such. and things got worse when i came here. fucking shit, no gym, no jogging cuz the weather here is so magnificently cold!




check out my titties! i've got mad boobies eh?? haha. lost my freakin abs! and this picture reminds me of Andy, AFTER hydroxycut hardcore! LOL.






And this is me from the right side. FUCK man! just look at it! look at it! macibai...Got so outta shape! it's like im deformed or something. and my boobs! omfg.


and this is from the left side. It's ok, i will understand if you guys started puking or vomiting blood. haha! and to make things worse, im wearing only a towel! lolol, people will think what the fuck is this punkass mothafucker doin!
haha! did u have fun seeing those nasty pictures?? lol, haha, but no worries, things will get better, i hope. Gonna start working out and dieting and all that. ASAP. dun know when yet, but it will be ASAP! haha.
anyway, stay tuned for my next post on my update of my sad titties! lol

No comments: