Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The pink Ribbon.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:


"imagine when she wakes from a nightmare...
u know wat's the first thing tat she will do??
cover her ARMPITS
and say, 'sayang..sayang...big meanie at NZ now...shsssh...shhh...."
"sayang..oh sayang...guai guai grow big big and make mommy proud. =)"" Lester, 28 May 2008, 6.31pm.






well guys...hi again!! lol, first of all... if you were to visit this blog>>http://luffy-lovemachine.blogspot.com/ and check out the chat box, u will see a phrase by 'aH nEE DUn liK U' saying :U" SucKS!!!!!!! mESiN CinTA LESTER iS BeTTeR ThAN U"***

some say it's me who did tat....but it wasnt me! so for the last time, it's NOT me. =) I know that some...well, most of u guys wouldnt believe me but trust me! it wasnt me ok! i want to know who this person is as much as you guys too! ...sure...blame it on the guy in christchurch...haha!



Anyway, me and this machine....as how he wants to be referred by....the love machine to be precised.....we have a long history together....good times and bad BAD times...bad and funny moments, for me lah! if i think about it now....it's just so fucking hilarious!! There's lots and LOTSSSS of stories but I wont tell you any....well, i will if u guys wanna hear about them la! just post a comment and i will do it. and i guarantee y'all a story full of suspence, romance, comedy, tie-pulling action, SEX, lies and deceits, betrayal and so much more! it will be like a cross between iron man, lord of the rings and titanic!



anyway, nothing much happened today...school was shitty as ever. New/old/first homestay is shitty as ever...had to buy my own eggs! =(...cibai. Was suppose to go for Powerlifting training today...apparently I have potential to go to the nationals....they called the school and specially tell them about my 'potential'. choi la! potential ni ma ah! for the past 3 months..i have been to only TWO practices. My friend told me tat the trainer will be ther today especially for me for some one on one training...i went there and waited for 30 minutes....where's the training now bitch? and the same thing happened 3 weeks ago, but i waited for 50 minutes tat time. the fuck with this goin-to-the-nationals bullshit, i aint goin nowhere with the miserables 2 pratices i have now......i cant even remember the technique, not tat i had ever managed to fully learned it yet! XDXD...so GG la...my school wants to set up a team of 8 to go for the south island championship and right now the only persons that are goin is a fat white boy the size of a teletubby and a philipino boy who jiggles for a living. go team. yay.



Last part. hot sexy driver gone mad. haha, well i've got a friend who suddenly got all pissedmad at my other friend for no apparent reasons at all and today my friend who's mad at my other friend called her highly ink-decorated female friend to warn him! and my friend who got warned was like @@, the fuck did i do?? and that's all for now! buhbyezz.



ps. next time u see the love machine. (not me), please give him a hug. he deserves it more than a breast cancer patient. let him have the pink ribbon!

No comments: