Monday, May 26, 2008

SSsssshhhhhhhh

QUOTES OF THE DAY
" we gave wendy a surprise party on her birthday.. you should have seen her face when we popped the party poppers in her face..rofl" Matthew Kong. ~ May 20, tuesday.~

"I'm a girl that always laugh like xiao zhar bo and like to do somethings sot sot^^ I eat and sleep when I bored. I have best friends and enemies. I have drama and memories. That’s the simple ME ^^ And that’s life, live it, love it, learn from it. " ~Choo Yee Syuan, April 2008. ~

"remember orientation this yr?*walk into hall*......everyone was happy inviting us
*we walked out*....lol~ That was a historical moment.basically WE, are scary and life-threatening to the school. And I likey~" Johnny Tiong, 26 may 2008, monday, 10.07pm.


haha. hi. yea i know, those were some pretty crappy quotes aye....but i gotta hand it to you, that laughing like xiao zhar bo and wendy's suprise something isnt something that you can see everyday u know! haha..nah...i just don't know what to put for the quotes nyea...lol

Soooo today......basically the usual stuff. day 1 of my stay at the new/old/first homestay and i tell you...it sucks....no more making lunch for myself..=(. My usual lunch is like. 2 pieces of chicken, brown rice mixed with a can of tuna, steamed veges and two potatoes...NOW, it's only just fucking instant noodles mixed with 9 biji peas and beberapa biji jagung and carrots! and 4 strains of pork and 2 pieces of cake. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK....my diet gone liao loh....but i gotta look at the brightside...i got 2 house now...im thinking of buying chicken and tunas and stuff and stock it up at my other homestay's house! it's all mine.....mineee!!! wheee.....i went there just now durin my free period. it was awesome!! the aloneness!! haha, but too bad no girls to bring la....haha

Went to gym in the afternoon, then after gym i was goin to go to pak and sav again to get some decent bananas (the bananas at my homestay now are 3/4 rotten and tastes like shit.), edible apples (the apples at my homestay now has HOLES in them...and tastes like shit too.), 5 cans of tuna and some wholemeal bread. The total cost of everything is around 13 bucks. and as i was trying to pay..."sorry, ur credit card has been DECLINED."...OMG!! first time i kena declined...and it wasnt $13,000....it was only $13.49.....fuck man, if wanna go down, at least go down in style mah!!!! hahaha....I had to leave my things there, luckily i didnt have to put them all back...maybe that girl see me so kesian there eh?? lol. She smiled at me....i wonder if she likes me, or she's just smiling tat im not able to pay fking 13 bucks! Later i went to the atm to check my credit left......'Account balance- $6.47'. hai bu GG??? my dad asks me everytime how much money i have left....i dun know actually, i just spam, 'around 2-3 thousands dad.' haha, guess that i gotta tell him now eh??


and u guys wanna know a really really funny...erm, i think it's funny la...thing. I've been goin to school for almost 3 months, goin to be 4 months soon....and i havent even paid my school fees yet!!!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXD..Ssshsssssshhhh..

and for the last update.

My homestay's friends are staying with us, a pair of huge fatties. haha. Just now they brought their 5 month old grandson, Zachery something. and fuck yeah. i saved the baby!! haha, they put the baby on the couch, and went off to do something and i was busy doin my mathematics..then i heard some choking sound....the baby's head is face down on the couch! lol...and being a kinda heroic guy, i flew to the rescue! haha...so yeap, im a baby saver!! woohooo....Lester Lai, Shitspitter, Lesterazzi, MummyFcuker, Molester and now, Babysaver! haha...each nickname has it own story, tell u all about it on the next blog la!!

No comments: