Tuesday, August 19, 2008

20 things to do.

Hi guys. Today was alrite. And Im soo tired now. And i dun know what to write about. Well, I cycled to gym. Then worked out for an hour and Cycled to the city for boxing, for 1hr and 30 mins and then cycled back home from the fking city. I started at 3.00pm, and ended at 7.30pm. So yea, im really super duper tired now.

My TESTS are coming up next week.... :(. But i still got time to blog, unlike SOME PEOPLE who gives all sorts of reasons...LoL. and The Bball Finals is this Friday. Gonna be up against Middleton Grange, 3pm, at St.Thomas. My home ground.

and Im seriously screwed. and now im gonna list down my things to do like how Johnny did in his blog~ XD

1) My PE assignment on The Biometrics of Swiming and how the Lever system is applied.

2) My PE Training Diary for the past 7 weeks. which i havent started at all and it's WEEK 7 now.

3) MY music Assignment.

4) My music 500 words essay due on THIS Friday.

5) Finish up my Song and compose another one for music, due date, end of Sept.

6) History Assignment on the Changes in Residential areas of Christchurch. and im DOOMED cuz i dun know anything abt fking Christchurch.

7) Maths exams.

8) English 3.1 assignment, which i dun even know what it is.

9) English 12427, I also have NO idea of what it is. but apparently the teacher gave it to us already...=(

10) English test on fucking Othello.

11) Music Exams on Next week.

12) Drama Exams next week

13) Re-edit my Script.

14) Pe Biathlon on Next Tues/ Fri

15) Mountain biking tomorrow.

16) Bball match on Friday.

17) Party on Saturday.

18) Aim to lose 1 kg by end of this week. Weight now=95.

19) Get a helmet and lights for my bike.

20) Clean up my room. like seriously, u can find tea spoons!!! XD

No comments: