Friday, August 22, 2008

tears of joy

We lost. 67-71. It was alrite since I was playing with a TWISTED ankle. XD and to make things worse only like 4 of the first five team was there, and we had to call 2 players from the social team! XDXD but good also la, since they are rugby players and can scare the shit out of people! haha.

My ankle's better today, but now, my right knees hurt too...=(

anyway, today i had my Music test and i was DAMN SHOCKED. I was like WTFOMGUWANNAKENAROGOLHAAA?!?! But i think I ACED it baby. MY dad is gonna be SO damn proud of me! YESHHH!!! ...=( *tears of joy. and next week is gonna be the BIG test. So really goonna have to STUDY tomorrow and SUNDAY!. I;ve got Maths on monday, English on Tuesday, HISTORY on WEDNESDAY (sangat fakin cibai ini.) and PE on Friday...Wooohoooo....

and that's all for today, i just cant be bothered to write anymore stuff ay..Love u guys, mwah

No comments: