Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Julian!!

Finally, My tests are over! woohoo...

History was a bitch today. Had to write 2 essays and they have to be at least 800 words! I think my first essay was alrite but my 2nd one was just utter yummy bullcrap. Maybe it's cuz i only studied for one essay only! haha, but i think its better for me to pass one instead of failing both right??

I've got tml free and on friday is my PE biathlon, and i couldnt be bothered to do it, i mean like, how do u expect me to run 3km then cycle for 16km and run 3km again by at least 1 hour and 15 mins to PASS with a fucked up ankle and NO, i repeat NO means of transport to get there and only a cheap ass $100 mountain bike that starts to squeal after my first week of using them?? hahaha....so mr cooper u can kiss my ass and have some dumplings. have a nice day, =)


Anyway, do you know what day is today!????!!!!!????!!!!


It's Julian Law Ju Ling's BIRTHDAY!!!!


~WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Sorry that i couldnt be there with you bro, but if one day, i am forced to bend over, i will gladly bend down for you! XDXD that sounded so gay! lol!
Anyway, what can I say about Julian. He's an AWESOME man, note that i didnt call him a guy or a boy, i call him a MAN. Which just shows how much respect I have for him cuz i dun call alot of people 'man'. Heck, I call DARYLL OOI, SI COMEL. XDXD...



He makes girls blush, just like how he made Kendrick Kho blushed here....*awww
Julian wo ai ni....

I met him like 2 and a half years ago when i was in Form 4 in RRSS during the Beginner chinese class. and my chinese teacher that time was that girl with the SEXY MARK ON HER EYE! XDXD.

Last year he had this huge party at his place. I wonder if he's having a party now.....hmmmm.....
and oh! did u know about his GF? haha, well for those ppl who didn't know, Im gonna let u know.


Presenting Julian Law & Syuanese.






Doing what they do best......


You've got the Ice-Cream...

The hotdogs...

The cupcakes....


and the Jagung...

And that's all from me today. I might do another post abt julian in the Brotherhood blog, so go check it out a few days later or so...haha

Love u guys, mwahss..

No comments: