Wednesday, August 13, 2008

.

Well.....for these past 2 days, nothing much has been goin on. But cuz I love u guys so much and dun want to disappoint you all when you come and visit my blog, I HAD to post up something....

Hmm....China Boy hasnt been that much of a Bitch lately, well, he was 'sick' yesterday. so YEAH! and today he was almost a bitch but then I ran out and went to the mall.

and ermm.....I started boxing again. Went back there yesterday. It was hard. It was hot. It was sexy.

This Friday's bball match is a very important one! IF we WIN that match, we are going to the semi-finals, well that's what I heard la....I was like, 'Dude, can we even qualify kaa???', but apparently, we almost did. and guess what!? We aren't the LAST team! it's Riccarton high! lol, I think we are like the 2nd or 3rd last eh?? but yea, anyway, This Friday, it's do or die. If we lose, then my basketball career ENDS. XDXD....

No comments: