Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jack of all trades

Well, havent post anything up here for ages! Sorry about that! i was erm...busy. haha

anyway, A new boy from China just came here 4 days ago. and it's so FUCKING ANNOYING. chaocibaiwobanidemamaSAKtiao. Im like his slave or something, that stupid asshole, go back to your country la! diaooo...... on the first day that he came here, I had to be the stupid translator, and u guys know how my chinese's like right? Can make the teacher vomit blood de!!
so...
Day 1
I became the translator. and also the Secretary. Cuz this dumbass wants to calls the Telstra company but doesnt know how to do it.

Day 2
I still am the translator, and Secretary. Called the Telstra people today, fucking hell...wasted an hour plus of my life with that stupid retard. Today I became his tour guide too. Had to walk with him to buy a calling card to call to china. I also became a playmate. Had to play bball with him. and that bastard wont leave me alone! I want to watch Tv also cant!? oh yea, Im also a teacher. Cibai him, I wanna watch my CSI: Miami also cannot ah! Got this freaking idiot beside me asking me all sort of questions. (in chinese) "how to say carrots in english?" "how to say egg yolk in chinese?" "how to say egg white in english?" "how to say egg shells in english?" "how do u say always in english?" and so on and so forth. Damn annoying laa

Day 3
Cibai, Still am a translator, and today his Cook too. Had to fucking Boil egg for him...tiao....Still am the Secretary....The Telstra ppl called me and i had to take a message and give it to that shithead. I was his bodyguard today too...he wanted to go buy top up for his phone again. Cibai, had to walk with him in the cold night....and yea, Teacher too...had to listen and answer his stupid nonsensical questions and slave too....When I was making tea for MYSELF, he was like, "may u making me a cup of tea?" *grins. which makes me a tea maker! and I had to be a saint today too....cuz I had to resist myself from beating the crap out of him...AND, I had to be his dictionary too....mahai, i want to eat dinner also cant! keep on asking me stupid questions. and he forgot how to say CARROTS fking SIX times...man, how can a human being forget the word CARROT SIX TIMES aHHH???? and after dinner, i had to wash and clean up his plates again! tiao, tambah dishwasher lagi lorh. and havent finished yet! he saw my guitar and he wants me to teach him. Cibai, u want me to slap u har???????? I taught him abit last night, which makes me his guitar tutor too.


Day 4
Well, today Im still a translator, had to boil egg for him again, so im a cook too. and a Secretary too cuz the telstra ppl called me at school today to comfirm the appointment. The teacher cuz AGAIN, he had to ask me lots of stuff. and of course A Saint too, cuz his head is still on his neck. and yea, a dictionary too! and today got new edition.....his Alarm clock! motherF....I had to wake him up cuz this idiot couldnt wake up himself....I know that later in the day Im goin to be a dishwasher, tea maker, guitar tutor, playmate and secretary again..

So as you all can probably see...Im not feeling really happy now. In fact I feel like raping him and then chopping up his limbs and left him at Haghley park and bleed to death. FUCK man.....I did not come to Christchurch for this, this is bullshit. worse than bullshit! Donkeycrap!!

and, I have another game tonight. Its against St. Andrews college, at 6.40pm. If I lose again, Im gonna be so freaking pissed I tell you. Well, wish me luck guys! and hope tat idiot goes back to china....

ps. he's gonna be here till December. =(, help me.... :''''''''(

No comments: