Friday, August 15, 2008

bullshit

Well, this is bullshit. We Lost in the Semi-Finals. 50-56. It was complete bullshit man! That stupid racist ASIAN ref can go suck my sweaty ball sag. XD.

I got kicked....KICKED or was it knee-ed? on the balls and he didnt even call it a foul? it HURTS like, really really hurts. =(. The game was so intense and rough, and for some reasons....only our team get the fouls!? Ma de, the ref sure eat shit de.....

pssst....the ref is the OPPONENT's COACH. how COOL is that?? He was like blowing the whistle and on the same time calling out, "Defence!!!....JUMP!!!! GOOOD one! GO GO!!" I mean like, WHAT KIND OF FUCKING REFEREE IS THAT??

and once again, my awesome coach ISN'T there again for the SEMI-FINALS.....so meaning that we can be 'bullied' again...which i think we did.

but no worries, we got our last and final match next week for 3rd or 4th position...Not bad lah, looking back to how SUPERDUPERWAHSEHMANSOKESIMEHH?? awesome we were....

Anyway, I wanna get a Bicycle.

I also want to buy new pairs of basketball shoes

I also want to buy a new pair of Running Shoes.

And yes, my dad is going to be soooo mad at me.

=).

No comments: