Saturday, August 9, 2008

the first victory.






First of all, My team is the one with '43'. so, FUCK YEAH!!!! We finally WON our first EVER match. We were up against St.Andrews, who we played against during the last term and they beat the shit out of us....36-68 (or something like that.) They had a 30 points lead!



The Game starts at 6.40pm. The starting 5 were ME, as usual, Josh, Tione, Luke, and Fa tu. (though u dun know anyone of them, i just mention nyea laa.) This are the meanest, baddest players in the team, World...be fearful.


And as usual, Im the one who's doing the Jump Ball, AGAIN! and I never get it...and YET, they still ask me to do it. This time I just simply jump only and run back straight away. We were the team tht scored the first basket! which was awesome. 2-0. At the 1st half, we were leading by TEN point! OMGFUCKINGAMAZINGRIGHT??? 28-17. and 10 points were by yours truly thank you very much. Our rebounds were crazily terrfying, The other team were sooo afraid that they TRIPLED team me and knocked against my right calves, which really hurts!! =(. But I was too hyped up to be stop by some stupid injury. I went to sit on the bench for 5 mins.


the 2nd half starts, Im still resting. The other team starts to catch up! It was really intense! 15 minutes into the game, we were still leading, but only by 4 points. I came out again to rest my legs, really painful laa...Then suddenly like 2 minutes before the game ends, the opponents scored a 3 pointer, which made the score tied! 41-41!!


My coach was in super hyper crazy mode. "REF!!! SUB!!" pulled some guy out and push me in. "Give it your all lester!" I blew him a kiss and off I go to the battle field, which is really kinda like a battle field...hehe.


when i got in there was around 1 minutes and 40 seconds left. Everyone was trying to get the winning basket. Everyone was fouling everyone! I think I got myself into 4 fouls or more...and one of the players got told of in my team for being too aggresive. XD



So, for about 55secs or so, we were basically just running back and forth with the ball, slapping and running into each other, missing the basket and then fighting for the rebound (which like, 90% of the time were by us. =) ).


40 Secs left, the opponents suddenly got the ball and one of them rushes to our side, all of us were like (in slow motion.) 'NOOooooooooooo' *hands on cheeks. but 2 of our players sprinted back. and THANK GOD, he missed the shot. They got the rebound and I ran back as fast as i could to the other side.



We took the first shot. MISSED!!! I took the rebound and took another shot, mahai..MISSED again! and then by some magical powers, I managed to get the rebound again. turned and passed to another player. He shoots...and it goes in!!


7 secs left.......BEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP...The game ends.



We were looking at each other, then we turned and see the score. The punk who got told off was shouting with joy at the other end already. All of us were still in a dream state.

"Did we just win?"
"erm...yeah..I think we did!"
"OMG!!!!! YEAAAAHHHH!!! WOOOHOOO!!!"
*everyone jumps up and down and hugs each other.


And yes, there was a big group hug that was full of Man-Love.


So the score is 43-41, It was such a memorable day, we finally WON a match! yeeehaaa! St. Andrews were still recovering from the shock, and I think that their coach is in a Coma state or something like that. We shook hands with the other team and off we go...


I'm going to a party after the match. It's a cocktail hollywood themed party.



I took the bus home to have dinner and prepare for the party. I was suppose to meet Samreet (that tall indian guy from st.co.) and we are gonna go there together.











This is what I wore, a $3.50 hat with a $5.00 necklace, my DAD's shirt and my DAD's Jacket. LOL.......but I think I still look alrite laa..


The party starts at 10pm. We met up at around 9.55 or something like that. Sam was delusional or something cuz he had to walked back to his back THREE times....


but anyway, we got to the place at around 10.30pm. where the people are still decorating the place!! and we just stood there like some idiot. At around 11-ish, people baru start coming in....Then the bouncer starts to check for ID, and Sam forgotten his ID, so he had to hide in the toilet while I keep watch for him! haha....


Bruno was there too!






me and Bruno. and as u can see, my face is a little red from ONE cup of COCKTAIL...*blushes.
I suck at drinking, so dun bully me.

Then I met this 2 girls, Clara and watshername?? I think its mary or something like that. We danced for the whole night long! yea babeh... and I quote, 'hey lester.u are a fantastic dancer so u get a heart ;Di still find it hard to believe u havnt danced b4, u must b a natural.had lotsa fun and looking forward to another dance" but i think she was just being nice cuz i cant dance for shit...

Then we went to this Irish Pub to watch this live band performing! It was awesome.. lol, we were embracing each other's present. winkwink* ahem...

Went back home at around 5am the next day....and My ears has a ringing sound, which lasted till Sunday, today. =(. Help mee....

anyway, that's all for today guys. Was supposed to go Boxing today but my leg is too fucked, so next time laa. =) . byee, love u guyss.

No comments: