Saturday, August 2, 2008

The 2 seals, part of it.

Hi!!! Well, this here is what I got for my script, so far...not yet finish yet laa.



"The scene starts with 2 seals, resting on a rock. They are in The Aquatic centre. They are about to go on their daily shows. The first seal is called Tony and the other one is called Buck.


Tony: oh dear, here we go again.....Buck, its ur turn to jump thru the hoop.
Buck: No! I dun wanna do it! , u do it! I wanna balance on the ball this time."
Tony: Come on! We made a deal ok? We take turns everyday.
Buck: Na ah…I dun wanna jump thru the hoop! It’s scary and I’m afraid that I will get burnt. Quick! Here they come!
Tony: Ah crap. That’s it, Im gonna make it rain tonight.
Buck: Don’t you dare…
Tony: You just watch me.
Buck: Tony, I swear to God If u do it again, im gonna whack you with a salmon. It gives me rashes ok!!!
Tony: Then let me be on the ball!
Buck: NO!
Tony: Then, FINE!
Buck: FINE!

That night. After a tiring day, Tony and buck are relaxing on a rock, under the stars.

Buck: Hey Tony, Why do stars shine?
Tony: I don’t know, because it’s what they suppose to do? Like how SOMEONE was supposed to jump thru the hoop today.
Buck: Ah! Come on!! I’m sorry ok!
Tony: I don’t care, you’re doing it tomorrow!
Buck: Yea yea, whatever….
Tony: Gosh, I wonder what’s up there…..
Buck: Stars, I guess.
Tony: Man….I know that the stars are out there, I just wonder what’s OUT there…
Buck: Yea…me too…
Tony: If only I could fly, then I will know…
Buck: huh?? Oh….yea…..

They both fell asleep. Then suddenly Tony wakes up, grins mischievously and ‘rained’ on Buck.

Buck: Huh? Huh? What? (wakes up). OMG!! TONY!!!
Tony: Haha! That’s for breaking your promise! Thought that I would forget about it huh?
Buck: Sheesh man! I just had my shower!!!!
Tony: Have you learnt your lesson then???!!!!
Buck: I’ll give u a lesson. (bends over)

“Keep it down guys! Some of us wants to sleep here!”

Tony: Shssshh…..
Buck: Shssh yourself!
They went back to sleep.

Then Tony wakes up again, he stood up….

Buck: (while with eyes closed.) Don’t you dare do it Tony, or I swear to God that I will…
Tony: (Lies back down). Goodnite Buck!
Buck: Yea, Goodnite….

The next day….Buck wakes up and realized something.

Buck: hey dude, u gotta check this out…. dude, wake up!!!!
Tony: what?? for GOd's sake! wat Buck???
Buck:dude, i think i can fly!!!"
Tony: .....u woke me up just to tell me.....holychickendroppings!!!! Oh my goodness! how the heck did this happen?"
Buck: I dun know….but look at it! I’ve got wings babeh!!! Yeshh!!
Tony: Come on! This is not possible! You cant have wings! I mean, Look at you! There must be an explanation for this!
Buck: Could it be the salmons?
Tony:….Salmons don’t do that to you…
Buck: What then! Ah-ha! I know! Last night you peed on me!!!!!
Tony: Huh!? That’s bullshit man!
Buck: Well, what’s so hard to believe about that? Maybe your pee has some sort of magical powers that sorta released me inner magical-ness and made this wings appear?
Tony: Inner magical-ness?? Ah come on! This is nonsense, my pee DOES NOT have magic powers!!

Tony admires Buck’s wings for a few seconds….

Tony: dude, u know what u should do???
Buck: what dude?
Tony: you should FLY man!!!
Buck: Like….d’uh!!!
Tony: Do it then!!! Come on! Do it!
Buck: Alrite, here goes nothing.

Buck climbs up to the tallest rock and jumps down. He falls down face first.

Tony: Omg…that must be the worse flight ever!
Buck: Crap! It hurts!!! I think I have broken something….
Tony: oh come on, be a man! Suck it up. Do it again! Maybe u just need a few practises!
Buck: alrite, But if I fall again this time, that’s it!

Buck climbs up again and falls again.

Buck: Alright, that’s it for today….
Tony: No! Don’t give up! You should keep goin! Nothing is impossible!!!
Buck: Oh, is that so? Since when are you so supportive? I bet that you just want to see me fall!
Tony: hehe…

Buck tried several more attempts. And failed on most of it.

Minutes later…

Tony: Man….I don’t know if my wings work…Are they for real? Then Why cant I fly like the birds in the skies??? Why Cant I float Like a butterfly? Why?

Buck secretly goes to the back and decided to give him a little push.

Tony: ……Why is this so hard? (Buck approaches, with a grin.) All I have to do is flap my (Buck extends his arms). Buck, Don’t you dare push me or I swear that I’m gonna knock you out cold with that bucket.

Buck: Hey! Alright, I was just trying to lend u a helping hand man…Chill..
Tony: Helping hand my ass. OMG! What’s gonna happen when the Keeper finds out??
Buck: The who??
Tony: You know, the keeper!! *points to the guy with the bucket on the left.
Buck: oh!!! the KEeper!!!OMG! haha! you're soo dead bro!
Tony: shut up and help me figure something up.
Buck: Maybe you should cover it up with something..
Tony: Yea, like what?
Buck: I know! You can use mud!!!!
Tony: Mud? You’re joking right? Dude, we are SEALS, most of out lives are in WATER.
Buck: Oh yea….darn it.

They tried several ideas but none of them worked.

Tony: BUCK! For the last time, We are not gonna go with ur stupid mud idea!
Buck: Fine! It’s not me who has the wings!!! Then you should only swim with ur belly faced upwards from now on!
Tony: and what? You seriously believe tat the keeper wont notice anything strange when he sees me swimming on my back for the rest of the time??
Buck: erm….nope…
Tony: Do you think that the keeper is that stupid??
Buck: Fine fine…im only trying to help ok…..

They brainstormed for ideas.

Buck and Tony stares at each other, Then Buck Looks at his wings, then back to Tony.

Tony: Dude
Buck: Dude.
Tony: Dude no. NO.
Buck: You know that it's the only way.
Tony: NO! Im not gonna cut off my wings you get me????
Buck: Come on, it wont hurt abit.
Tony: BUCK. NO.
Buck: I will give u a massage.
Tony: No.
Buck: You can have half of my tuna and I will…
Tony: NO! for the last time! WE are not gonna go with that plan ok? Geez, it’s worst than ur stupid mud plan!
Buck: Fine fine….

Tony turns around, deep in thought.

Buck picks up a rock, and tries to approach Tony.

Tony: Buck, I’m gonna count to 3, and If you don’t put down that rock I’m going to shove it up ur Neverland.
Buck: alrite! Fine then! *puts down the rock

Buck walks away, then he stops, and picks up another rock, he reproaches Tony and raises his hand.

Tony: I dare you to do it. Come on, just do it.
Buck: OH! Hehe….. *puts down the rock and sits on the ground.

Tony looks up to the sky, then he suddenly got an idea.

Tony: *looks at his wings, then to the skies. Hey…you know what…..I can start practising like really hard and fly away!!!! Yeah! This might work! *Flaps his wings.
Buck:…but….but…but….What about me???
Tony: Oh yea….You…..too bad you don’t have wings…if not u could fly away with me too….sigh.
Buck: yea……hey….what if….. (walks to one side and picks up two salmons and stares at them)
Tony: Salmons??
Buck: Yea. Watch and learn sonny boy. *impales one to each of his hands.
Tony: Dude, your joking right??
Buck: No dude. This is for real. Now stand back.
Tony: You know that this is never gonna work right?
Buck: I was born for this. Now, stand back.
Tony: fine fine….but, I just wanna tell u tat I told you so…

Buck takes a few steps back, breathed deeply and started running while flapping wildly, he jumps of the rocks and falls face first to the ground with a loud ‘WHACK”.

Tony: *struggles not to laugh.
Buck: *Gets up. Not a word.
Tony: SEE! It wont work!
Buck: *ignores and flaps again. And again, falls face first.
Tony: Come on Buck, you’re hurting yourself.
Buck: *Stands back up, this time instead of flapping, he decided to spin like a helicopter’s blade.
Tony: *looks in awe. O…..My…..God….(THUMP.)

Buck gets up, feeling really angry and frustrated. He pulls out the salmon and gobbles them up
. "




Anyway, the other boy came today. His name is Derek, he's 20 years old, but he looks like a 16 year old boy. He came here to learn english, which means that his english suck ass and my chinese suck ass too. He cant even communicate with my homestay mum. It's gonna be fun, Damn Fun.

At first when Beverley told me that he likes to play basketball, in my mind, I thought that he will be a tall, atheletic maybe big, boy. Cuz that will be sweet cuz i can play my balls with him. hehe....basketball laaa... but now...haih, im scared that I will send him back to the Province of China larh...how now?

Oh yea, about my basketball match, we LOST again. We played against Haghley. and I proudly admit that I take full responsible of the lost. *chest up high. At the first 10 minutes we were awesome....AWESOME.. and then I got really fking tired and played like crap. Then they pretty much beat the shit out of us, till they have to squeeze each of our bellies to get the very last drop of shit out. =(.

and NEVER before in my whole life of playing had I been sub out so many times!!! The coach sub me out like, 10 times???? It was like, I go in for 5 mins, come out to rest or 2 mins and then go back in again!! Mahai!! I felt soooo bad. If only I wasnt sick and DIDNT GAINED FUCKING 6 KGs DURING THE HOLIDAYS AND STOPPED WORKING OUT FOR 2 WEEKS PLUS.....we could have won! I mean like, at first we were playing like how the great almighty Lester Lai would play and then the next moment...mana tahu, macam Si Daryll the Comel pula!?!?!?

haha, anyway, too late to say anything about that stupid bullshit game. I'm gonna start training hardout. cannot play play liao this. Must fucking win a match. AND this just prove that the whole damn team depends on me, cuz when I was 'down' they are pretty much fucked. So yeah, starting from monday, im gonna wake up at bloody 6 am and go practice basketball at the courts!!

Thats all for today guys. Love u all. muacks.

No comments: