Saturday, August 16, 2008

the shoes and more.

LOL, my dad is gonna be so proud of me. Today I went and got myself a new pair of shoes. *smiles.

It's an 'Xtrain NB M M8505WB 2, white/black, US12 running shoes. Don't ask me why it has such a stupid long name?? Why cant it be called Matthew or Mr.Wriggles or something like that? Well first of all dad, don't be too shocked, it DOESN'T cost $180.00 laa.. I bought it for $99. There was a sale going on...hehe





This is how they look like. Im gonna call them the Olsen twins. Don't ask me why. The body has erm....pores?? so it wont feel too steamy and it has that bouncy thingy at the heel area to withstand shock (it's not easy to be the shoes of a 100kg boy alrite??!!)





I was having a dilemna of whether to get a Basketball shoe or a Running shoe... I could have gotten BOTH at once...but nah, I love my dad and i don't want him to end up in the hospital. and besides, next week is going to be the last match of the season, so what's the point right?? Unless the Canterbury Basketball team suddenly appear and asks me to join the team laa...LOL..but, nahh...(imagine if in my next post i will be like, 'OMG! I'm selected to be in the Christchurch Bballer's team. XDXD)


And guess what? After I bought the shoes, I went to a place called 'The Warehouse' which sells all kinda stuff and I bought a BICYCLE. It costs $99.97. Yeah I know, costs almost the same as my shoes!! lol...If my dad is reading this post now, by this point he will bleeding thru his ears and nose and grinding his teeth. =). Well....cuz it will be cheaper for me to bike instead of using the bus, cuz really expensive u know the bus fare! LoL, but i hope that my bike doesnt break down after 1 week la or else im gonna be really pissed and my dad will be even happier and give me that 'I-Told-You-So' speech.

I left it there overnight so they can assemble it up. Gonna pick it up tomorrow at 10am. Hope I don't soi soi de and kena accident straight after I get it. :X haha!

So I reached home and dropped my new shoes on the ground. Then I realized something...how cum i got so many shoes liao de?? OMFGMYDADSOHAPPYFORME!!!

Let me give u an introduction to the Lai's shoe family.





Jackie
First up we have the old running shoes, which I use for running, gym, cycling, boxing, walking, basketball and going to town. I call it Jackie. like Jack of all trades, cuz I use it for EVERYTHING. and oh! This is the shoe that I was wearing when I won my FIRST ever basketball match of the season LAST week! But it's not that good cuz the friction is gone and it doesnt support my ankles which caused my ankle joints to hurt after the game. This shoe has gone over 5000KM, and I'm damn sure of it.





Maria Shoeparova

Next we have the Basketball shoes. Which I sometime also use for running and gym and also to go to town and clubs but it's mostly used for basketball and this shoes was with me during my ups and downs in the basketball matches. Gosh! When I wore this shoe, I lost ALL the match that I was in. In an ironic way this is my lucky shoe. =P. But it has a freakin HOLE on the left side which u all can see in that pic. (but only small hole nyea wad? why need new one leh??). Well, cuz my lil pinky toe stucks out when i wear it! U know how painful isit ka when I jump?? 'Made from genuine Leather' my ass. haha, but i think it's becuz that im too 'heavily' impacted liao. Only the left side has holes, the right side is perfectly good. AND, this shoe smells like ASS. Seriously, among all my shoes, this has the WORSE smell. I don't know how to describe it, it's not like those distinct hong kong leg. It has a tangy/groovy/funky smell which gives u a chill at the back of ur mind when u smell it. and oh! her name is Maria Shoeparova.





Yolanda

And here we have my school shoes. I use this shoe to pawn people in basketball during lunchtime. It's my african american secret girlfriend. XD and her name is Yolanda. Bought this at Miri at Imperial mall at around close to $300. When I came here, I found out I can get one like this for around $19.95. SHITFUCK, I've been conned. LoL, o well, another reason for my dad to be happy eh??





And this here is Mickey the shoe. It's called Mickey cuz it has the Mickey Mouse design on the body. I wear this to go to town only, cuz It's impossible to run with this. I bought this last year at that stall at the top floor of Parkson. XDXD..... RM69.90 sahaja, sangat special punya. mahu plastic bag ke?? haha...


Mickey. (I wonder if he will ever find his Minnie...XD, maybe oh!!)







Arnold

And this is my Tramping boots. I crossed rivers, conquered mountains, and overcame pain and agony with this shoe. I name it Arnold. as in Arnold the Governator and Arnold the Terminator and Arnold the man who got pregnant and gave birth to a baby in that movie called, '(erm...I forgot liao.)' It's seriously terminated already cuz the whole sole is torn apart and the shoe laces are shredded into pieces and guess what!? I bought it at 'The Warehouse' too! lol, it costs around $29.95 only. (normal tramping shoes costs at least $89.90 and above.)



Daryll Brown Aka, Mr Chong



And the last and certainly not least, We have the Cheap Chalap Bata shoe. It costs RM3.99. I bought it at the Supersave shop at Parkson last year. And I still dun know why the heck did I brought it here since Christchurch is such a freakin cold place!! haha, just put there for display only i guess. I call it Daryll Brown.



And here we have the whole family, standing proudly in line.




A last look at the family before I throw them back into my closet and when I need them I will play a game of Hide and Seek with them. . psst..they are really good in that game!! haha



*cameo appearance by my sexy leg.




Anyway, my 'report' for what I did today. As u already know I bought shoes and a bike. Then I went to have a subway and then went back home at around 4.00pm. I was gonna go play bball with this chick that I met at a club. When I was walking to my front door, I was praying that the stupid dun-wan-face de china boy isnt home and if he is, he wont ask to go play bball! (yesterday he told me that tomorrow he wants to go play bball with me. and silly me said Yes. XD cuz If I say no, he will ask why and then if give him a reason, he will ask another why for that reason. and why this why that....MCB.)



So I reached home and txt-ed her and told her that Im going and that my CIBAI friend is coming too.



Reached the court at around 4.45pm I guess, she's at the swing already. I introduced him to her, and there he was grining like an idiot. XD, and he was shocked cuz when i told him that my friend is coming to play, he thought that it was a guy...lol..


We shoot around at first. Then we played 'airplane' but gave up cuz we suck too much!


Then we played 'Rebound' but we stopped playing it too cuz I was pawning too much.



Then we played 2 on 1. Me against the chinaboy and the girl. I was trying SOO HARD to not to win to quickly...but sadly I won...10-3. It could have been 10-0, but when It got till around 6-0, i decided to let them score abit....later the girl tulan and call me a jerk how leh??? XDXD but if it was only the siibaii boy, tiao...i wont give face liao....


then a few ppl came too. Another boy and another boy/kid with his sister. We were gonna play 3 on 3, and i planned to be with the 2 girls..XD but then the boy/kid (and i swear to god, when I asked what's his name, he told me that it's BORAT!) XDXDXD. anyway, his sister chicken out and went back home.


so instead, we have a 3 on 2 match. Me and the girl, vs the China boy, the new guy and the Boy/kid named BORAT.


and in this game I was ALSO trying my best not to end the game too fast. We were playing till 25 points. (3pts= 1 pt too.). Me and the girl were leading at like 13-0. 12 by me and 1 by her... need to let her feel like part of the team too ok?! Later she say I show off how? XDXD.


Then I let them get a few rebounds. The score was like 14-4 now. Everyone was huffing and puffing....pussies. And that china boy abit cibai lorh, that girl doesnt even know how to play and he guard her as if its a real game!! XDXD but her defence was awesome. she used to play netball before and she was in defence. haha, take that china boy!


and oh, That BORAT boy/kid, well, he's basically a statue. All his shots were either missed or airball. So no worries.



And the new guy was alrite laa, his skills is better than the china boy and the BORAT kid. Just that everytime i shoot in or do something he will be like, 'DAAAMMMMMNNNN' (like those black girls in the saloon just that he doesnt add the word 'girl' at the end nyea.)


The game ended with the score 25-11. I scored 23 and she scored 2. Then I wanted to play again, but she was too amazingly happy with the victory that she had to sit down and rest....lol, alrite laa, she was too tired ok!




So we played 2 on 2 instead. ME and the Borat Kid vs China and DAMMNN boy.
and we won. 10-3. 10 by me.



Then I went and hang out with the girl at the swings when that cibai china boy came and was like "I never played on one of this before." *points at the swing that im on.




DUDE, U think I stupid or wat ah? Ur 20 years old and U tell me that U've never been on a swing??? Fuck man, I think Swings are INVENTED in CHINA!!! XDXDXD...




So yeah, i let him on and got off...fucka....Then after 3 mins, he got up and say that he wants to go back home....WTF??


The girl lives nearby too so she followed us. Then I say I wanted to walk her home. (cuz it was dark ok!? XDXD) and fuck, I hope that that cibai china boy wouldnt follow us!! and THAnk god he didnt! HE told me tat he's gonna go home first. Phew.... So the two of us walk to her place together. winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink....lol..


She was telling me about how messy her room is and all that...*winkswinksgringrinwinkwink. And about a masquerade party thats coming out and those kinda stuff. I reached her place, it's a two storey house, and her other housemate is on holiday which means that there's only US. haha! *spam winks. XDXD.


So I went in. She showed me her kitched and her lounge and toilets. Then I changed my wet shirt while she wasnt looking, but I know that she's peeking...lol!! Then She wanted to show me the mask that she was gonna wear it to the party, which I think is just a reason to get me to go upstairs cuz her room is upstairs. So like a naive lil boy in a toy store, i followed her up. Then she went into her room and got the mask and quickly close the door, i managed to peek in before she closed it, it wasnt THAT messy la...apart from the bra on her chair and a few clothes on the floor...lol...Then we posed in the bathroom mirror and she went back to her room. I opened the door and she was standing in front of me NAKED!! LOL, joking, bet that u were super shocked when u read that part eh?? hahaha....



Well, she didnt push me out or what lah..haha. but I did noticed that the bra is gone from the chair and the clothes on the floor were gone too! LOL, how cute...she rushed and cleaned up her room for me..haha! So I was in her room. SCORE! We were getting along pretty well...then my phone rings!!

'Calling....DEREK....'
WHATTHEFUCKINGSHITCOULDTHISBE??????



I answered it, It was the FUCKING china boy. He didnt bring the house keys and he's locked outside! and my homestay mum isnt at home!!! THE FUCK MAN. SO I had to go back cuz he cant get in...


MANNNN....I was THIS close....THIS close.... *exageratte with finger action.



Then I told her that Idiot forgot his keys and I have to go back.....SPOILER! but she's gonna go out to do her groceries anyway....lol..reasons....So we walked out of her room and down the stairs.....sad sad sad sad...lol.



Then she got onto her scooter! lol! how sexy is that?! haha and off she go! Then I ran back home and open the fucking door for the fucking boy.



After that I had shower and dinner. Txt-ed with the girl for awhile. Then erm...watched the olympics and NZ FINALLY got A medal....Bronze in Rowing. I think they got 3 medals now, 2 bronze and one gold, all in rowing...XDXD. and finally, here I am updating my blog.....and it's a REALLY REALLY long one this time eh??



haha, well, that's all for now. Love u guys. mwahh..

No comments: