Thursday, July 31, 2008

Well, nothing much went on today. I rained the whole day!!! which sucks. I had to walk under the rain.

Went to gym at the afternoon, planned to go do Boxing again, but nah, i felt like being a pig.

Anyway...This Saturday Im goin to a party, it's like an 'invitation' only party where there will be a bouncer with a namelist standing at the door. Thanks to my gym partner/trainer, i can go! lol...It's for his lingerie models event! haha! tonight's the finale and he has VIP passes to backstage and all that...shit man, lucky cunt. Looking forward for Saturday now. haha

and as for my drama script. Im almost done with it. I told me teacher about it, and somehow, she LIKED IT? lol, she didnt even read the whole thing, she just saw a phrase, "Im gonna whack you with my salmon" and then laughed and then said that she loved it, and im like WTF??

Anyway, it has seals and penguins and the bad keeper! gonna be about 10 pages long i think...

No comments: