Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2 seals.

Welll....

Just found out that there's gonna be a new boy coming in this Friday. Ah great. He's from China and his name is Da chen. Big something i guess.. He's 20, and he likes to play basketball. At least he plays basketball, so now i can have someone to play with!

Anyway.....School's been the same today...I came back after 3rd period cuz i was feeling too tired and sick! and I slept for 2 hours plus! I woke up at around 2.40pm and had my late lunch. Then I went to gym at 4.30 pm, and came back at 6.30pm, and had dinner and stuff like that laa...

Well, as for the drama script, I decided to write about the 2 seals who tries to escape from the Aquatic centre. Cuz this script needs to have themes, moral values and all those kind of ojibala crap. Gonna post it up here once I finish it! and well, that's it for today......

2 more days till another basketball match again! YIIPEE.
Stay tune for the arival of the boy from China.

Love u guys. mwahs.

No comments: