Friday, July 11, 2008

Baldie

Suprise suprise....



Well, The picture says it all.





Yes, I went to shave my head today. It was fun and I looked like a shaven La-La boy now, but who cares. I like it, and so should you!

I didnt do much today, cuz I was doing mental preparations for the actual shaving event. haha...nah...it all happened randomly..

There I was, walking around the city, I just came out from the Public Library, gonna go grab a bite at some chinese shop and I walked past this shop, 'Uncle Bob haircut- Opening specials, $9.00 haircuts."

"hmm...should I do it??"
"should I not do it?"
"should i do it??"

5 seconds later.

"Yeah, hi."
"hey there sir."
"I would like to shave my head."
"alrite...Waaaht? oh, ok."

I guessed that the barber was kinda shocked when he heard this asian boy with awesome hairstyle wanted to have his whole head shaved.

1o minutes and 9 bucks later, I walked out of the barber shop feeling all so new and fresh. I felt like I was reborn or something, I felt lighter! I was free. lol.

Then had my chinese food and took the bus home. As the bus stops at my stop, i walked out and thank the bus driver. I was thinking to myselft how my homestay would react.

I arrived home, no one was at home yet....THANK GOD. LoL, so i went into my room. Then suddenly, i heard the sound of the door opening and closing.

I jump and hid under my bed, shivering with fear, till the brink of almost pissing in my panties....nah...i didnt laa! haiyooo.

a few minutes later, she called me, "Lester, Tea's ready." "ok. and out I went, to face the music."

"Ok, Lester Your tea is ready, I've need to go to w..*looks up. WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

*smiles.

"I've got a haircut!!!" I said.
"hahahha!! yeah! it looks nice on you. hahaha."

Then we had tea, and off she goes back to work, as a honourable taxi driver.

and that's what I did today, I think this was the best day among this whole week. LOL.

No comments: