Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My sick day.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Which is worse? Watching a Sex Scene with your parents or watching your parents have sex?"-History Class, 23rd July, 2008.

Well, havent written any quotes of the day for quite sometime now....it's not my fault ok! U cant blame me for having a boring uneventful holiday!

Anyway, I didnt go to school today! I was sick. hehe... I got really bad cough! and im very sick la ok? I woke up at around 11.30am and prepared my breakfast/lunch meal. 3 drumsticks with 3 eggs, mashed potatoes with peas and white rice along with a cup of Green Tea! Yum!! lol.

Then at 12.20, I ran to school for basketball training. We are having a competition tomorrow with the Dark Side, St. (cibai) Bedes. It was raining so heavily, I was having second thoughts whether to go or not, BUT for the sake of my school, I chosed to go. I ran under the rain, dun know how many times i fainted on the roadside...

I reached the school at 12.30 pm. no one was in the court yet. Then I found out that The lunch break has been changed to 12.45pm! but nvm....The bell rings, and only like 6 ppl including me, showed up only! we played 4on4 (with 2 other buggers) which lasted only 15 mins. And I could barely run in that game! cuz i was SICK ok?? haha...

So after playing 15 mins, I went back home again...had to run under the rain and pengsan at the roadside once more.

Then began the series of Talk shows.

At first I watched the Tyra Banks shows. Today's episode was about who can be the cheapest shopper. The idea is to find the person who looks the most 'fashionable' and spent the least money on it. There were like 4 nominees i think and all of the audience were given $1 to bet on their candidates. At the end some fat girl won. I think she just buy rubbish black with markers and glitters eh?? Heck, I think she stole the markers from her daughter's pencil box and reused her rubbish bag and spent 20 cents on cheap ass made-in-china glitters!

Then I watched Dr.Phil. It was about Pagent mums who has trouble resisting the temptations of being in pagents. A mum of 7 still dreams to compete in beauty pagents, and her husband and kids tulan her lorhh...Then there's this other girl who wears her stupid crown everywhere she go. This show is oklarh..but the girls don't Look Hot at all. =(.

Then, My homestay came home with 2 of her friends. It's my homestay's Dads birthday today, he's 59 this year, next year he will enter the era of the old men. LoL. My homestay mum baked a cake, erm...Carrot something cake. It tastes good. I ate it while watching Oprah. This series, as usual, we find Oprah roaming around the neighbourhood trying to make people's life better by giving them all sorts of free stuff and makeovers and gifts and bla bla bla bla bla.

Then my homestay went to send their friends back home. I went to my room and grab some chocolates. teehee, =). Next I watched the Ellen Denegress show. It was about...erm...I forgot, Just alot of random ppl coming out and doing Ellen's ridiculos dance moves. Cibai, walking over the table so kesi meh? tiao...but nvm, cuz i have chocolates. =).

I felt guilty. So, I decided to go to the gym. Went there at around 4.oopm, I did my back and biceps, I didnt do any cardio today and Bruno is still wounded...haha! Hung out with him for awhile. He was busy sorting out the playlist for the songs for the gym. and, like both of us don't know 80% of the artists, so we just simply group them!

Came back home at around 6.00pm. When i got to my bus stop, I ran, tried to run home. But i stopped 2 mins later and threw up on the side pavement! hehehe....then had my bath and then dinner. and well, that's it. Tonight im just gonna update my blog...well, just did that as u all can see. Talk to ppl in MSN, which would most probably be with that girl who always calls me fat and maybe with that girl who had a operation on her armpits, and with my brother/sister and maybe with that girl who thinks she has lots of friends but doesnt know that they all hate her and maybe with that boy who says that he's gonna update his blog SOON but still doesnt do it. and if im really bored, maybe with that boy who thinks he's so cool and doesnt want to go to gym because he says that he can't find a gym and that he also cant buy Dumbbells in KL!!! cuz they are out of stock which I think is a load of bullshit becuz it's KL but other than that he's always either at KL or at Miri and I could never guess where he is becuz he's such a mummy's boy cuz he always goes back to miri to see his mum, I think like 7 times already.

Anyway, gtg now, gonna go pee in the sink while i brush and floss my teeth now. Bye, Love u guys, muacks.

No comments: