Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This time I was shot dead like a puppy.

Ok, I don't know what happened, or how the heck did this happened but over the past 4 days, I gained 3 kgs. I'm now 98.5 kg. woohoo. Maybe it's because I stopped working out for 5 days and started eating like a monster again. Shit.

My training partner also the same, but he's worse than me. much worse! He had like 13 meals yesterday. Fish and chips, Mueslis, 4 packs of Tim tams, a big bowl of noodles, ham sandwich, this was what I saw him ate when I was at his house.....

Anyway, enough of that depressing bullshit. I've still got 4 days of holidays left. Today or, just now, I went to a Youth Conference called 'Get Smart'. It's held annually, and it's the 10th one this time.

The whole thing rocks. I love it. lalala. It's gonna be a 4 day event, from weds to sat. The talk just now was about Dreams and how we need to make pathway and be like persistent little 5 year old brats to get what we want. Now, I know that it might not sound all so high n mighty the way I said it, BUT it really was touching and motivating!

Next....Me and my gym partner decided to have the WHOLE week off. We have a new mission now, to waste what we have been working on the past 6 weeks. We plan to go back to our original weight of 100 and 90 kgs. right now we are 84.5 (was 79) and 98.5 (was 95.5). and next week we are gonna 'restart' the whole programme again. Hope we dont screw up again at the middle!! LoL, or else Doreen is gonna call me FAT forever, not that she doesnt calls me fat now....

And that about sums up my day.

Oh yeah! I had Ice cream today! Yum! Cookies and Cream, Walnut Butterscotch, Milk chocolate with berries! haha! hai bu gain weight this!? Tomorrow Gonna go stay over at my partner's house for an 'all night eating Tim-Tams while playing Halo 3 and Tom Clancy's Rainbow six'.

and one more thing, WE suck at playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow six, Like really bad! It's like a spy game with night visions, snipers, and sneak attacks... here's an example.


*hiding behind the wall while peeking out thru the night vision goggles.

" Yo les!! Grenade.!!"

*Runs back.

*Still squats behind the fucking wall.

@.@.

BOOM!

~Bruna la Costa has died.~

"ah shit! I forgot to run back!"

and i died 3 minutes later, kena headshot.

Game Restarts.

"ok les, this time we must be serious, I go to the wall and u cover me from behind. Common Les, we can do this." *stuffs one tim-tam into mouth.

"ok, don't die.....please dun die."

"Ok, they're coming, get ready Les, im gonna shoot........LES! Grenade!!!"

*spams the 'Reverse button.

*stays squatting at the fucking wall.

BOOM!!!!

"WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU MOVE??"

hahahaha.

and I died 5 mins later. This time I was shot dead like a puppy.


and for Halo 3, we have to do push ups everytime we died. I did 40 pushups, he did 25. and that is how bad I sucked.

More fun and pushups tomorrow!!! haha

No comments: