Sunday, July 13, 2008

Stupid Prince Caspian

Stupid Prince Caspian.


Well, I'm not saying that the movie is stupid. It's actually quite nice to watch, better than the first one, that cibai chronicles of Narnia. In this movie, The girl's boobs were bigger, Susan's her name I think. LOL!


Didnt do much this morning, just went to Church and then after church went to swim. Then came back home and slept. Woke up around 4 something, I planned to go to the evening church too, but none of my friends can pick me, so I had to use the bus, but the stupid bus dun like me, so screw it. I'm gonna go watch a movie at the cinema, =). Praise the Lord, Alleluia.

I arrived at the cinema at around 6.45pm. All the nice movies there are either started already or in 2-3 hours time. Prince Caspian was at 8.45pm. and it's either THAT or 'Mama Mia'. Like hell I will watch that stupid movie about some girl who had to find out who's her real dad among 3 men on her wedding day. FUCK it. I bought the tickets, and now I've got 2 hours plus to spare. Yipidydoo.



By some God-given talent, I managed to keep myself occupied for 2 hours and 45 minutes. First I went to Borders, the plan was to sit there and read books till 8.30pm and walk back to the cinema. Awesome ain't it? So there I was, picked my SPIDERMAN : Evolve or Die, Ultimate X-men and Ultimate Villians. It's gonna be a good night. I chosed to read Spiderman first and then...



*beep...







'Attention Customer, Borders is closing down now, we would appreciate if our dearly beloved customers would kindly leave the store now.'







..but....but......My SPIDERMAN!!!! yeeee bah!!! Fuck you all! I damn you to hell.

it's 7.00pm, still got 1 hour and 45 minutes to kill. I went to some chinese restaurant to eat. EAT EAT EAT. I gained 1kg!!! FUCKING SHIT! Then after that, I went to Pak n Sav to buy some nuts+white choclate, 2 chocolate bars and a small bottle of lemonade. Then I forgot what I did..I think I meditated or something la, and I'm in the cinema now.



After the movie, I RUSHED out and ran to the bus stop. Cuz the last bus is before 12.am. and i really really HATE to walk home at this time of the night.


I reached the bus stop at 11.15pm. Phew. Thank god! I checked the time table, one's coming at 11.35pm, the other one is at 11.58pm. I waited till 12.03am. None came. =(. I hate you, I really hate you. You broke my heart and you cheat my soul, Im gonna molest and kill you know, and you can believe me on that. roar.


So, I got pissed off and started running back home. It was HARD. like no joke! really really hard. I was wearing 4 layers (1 thermals, 1 long sleeve, 1 jacket and another thicker jacket.) At one point, I was using only my thermals. I was hot and I was sexy and I'm bald. So what doya get? A hot sexy botak boy running and grunting at freakin 12am.





I stopped a couple of times to walk for a break, stopped for like 4 times i think. I was running like a Shaven Spartan Angry Tiger from the Underworld. SSATU! lol.





The distance from The mall to my house was like erm...Parkson to Boulevard?? I dun really know, but it's kinda far laa. I reached home, took my bath and switched on my laptop and blogged.





And I noticed that I look really really mean when I'm bald (I know that that's not bald ok!? it's just really short-haired.)



From this harmless cute La-La boy...




To this....




A Mean Ass character from 'Universal Soldiers.'

No comments: